Real Estate
Sponsored by

Hwy 30 StyleCraft Homesites

2,550 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Cyp0111
toocool
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saw sign on Hwy 30 today advertising new housing development. That area seems more commercial than residential, or will they be upping the quality of the houses?
histag10
AG
in college station? Arent there some pretty nice neighborhoods off of highway 30?
CS78
They know what they're doing. If they got the land cheap enough to be able to put some smaller/ medium homes in, they'll kill it. Lots of commercial in that area but geographically it's still a great area to put houses.
rilloaggie
AG
I find it hilarious that there is a lengthy thread on this same board about how poorly the over $250k market is doing in BCS and yet here we are worried about someone building more economical homes.
GunRangeGal
AG
The front 28 acres planned for commercial, and the back 96 planned for single family. There's a few ponds on the property that are going to make for some pretty park space and trails.
Post removed:
by user
CS78
Slocum on a mobile said:

Saw a discussion with French on the news the other day. $200k is the new price for a "starter home" in CS.

I don't think there's been a 200k new build in CS for about 2 years now. Is the new hood Bryan schools/ CS address?
SoTheySay
S
Bryan schools, start in $170s
CS78
SoTheySay said:

Bryan schools, start in $170s
Thanks. Where are yall finding info? Nothing on their website.
GunRangeGal
AG
Oops... The homes on Hwy 30 should start in the 200s. Stylecraft has two neighborhoods (Porters Meadow and Sierra Ridge) that starts in the 170's and 180s. Sorry about that, SoTheySay... I should have clarified my text to you!

My husband is the development manager at Stylecraft... so that's where my info comes from!
CS78
That makes more sense. At $170k for that location, I was going to pick one up for a long term rental hold.
SoTheySay
S
Where is Porters Meadow?
GunRangeGal
AG
It's in north Bryan off of Old Hearne Rd. It's close to Sierra Ridge/Elkhorn Trail.
SoTheySay
S
Ahhh okay.
Cyp0111
Yes but then you're in Bryan ISD.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.