Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home Insurance - Sugar Land, TX

2,229 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie_Family4
AggieChemE09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Building a home in Sugar Land that will be completed in early to mid-August. I do not know much about how to research and pick a home insurance company or plan. Any advice or recommendations?
RolloInsurance_Morgan
Congratulations on the new home! I would encourage you to look on the Texas Department of Insurance's website. They will have a lot of resources on home coverage available and will let you compare companies to each other.

However, I would love to work with you if you are interested. We represent several different carriers so I could do a lot of that work for you and then explain the coverage differences between the different options we have. Reach out to me if you have any questions on how to access the TDI website or if you would like us to work with you, Morgan.Moudy@RolloInsurance.com.

I refer Liere Insurance in College Station to all my clients (in Houston) and have had excellent results. I also use them for my primary residence and rentals. If you get a quote from them and let them know I referred you I'll get a gift card for the referral but I'd recommend them regardless (don't tell them that).

Liere Insurance - Bryan Massey - 979.776.2300

Jamie Poirier '09
kingj3
AG
I'd love a chance at your business! 469-656-eight four 77 is my office number
JSKolache
AG
Get quotes from Liere and Hurst for sure & other site sponsors too. They are good answering questions and matching you up with good options.
dubi
AG
Amica
JSKolache
AG
dubi said:

Amica
They quoted me double what some of our site sponsors quoted. Of course State Farm was triple. So Amica is def. cheaper than SF, but still def. not the lowest by a long shot.
dubi
AG
beefiedoubleoh said:

dubi said:

Amica
They quoted me double what some of our site sponsors quoted. Of course State Farm was triple. So Amica is def. cheaper than SF, but still def. not the lowest by a long shot.
My dropped $700 when I switched from Liere to Amica with same coverages.
JSKolache
AG
dubi said:

beefiedoubleoh said:

dubi said:

Amica
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Amica quoted me $1100 over the best Liere could do. Not sure why the difference, but not even in the same ball park.
Bassmaster
AG
dubi said:

beefiedoubleoh said:

dubi said:

Amica
Same here. I had been with Liere for years and loved them, but they couldn't touch Amica when my policies recently came up for renewal.
dubi
AG
beefiedoubleoh said:

dubi said:

beefiedoubleoh said:

dubi said:

Amica
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Amica quoted me $1100 over the best Liere could do. Not sure why the difference, but not even in the same ball park.

We had 5 cars, 2 houses, and an umbrella policy. So being a huge consumer might get us better rates plus we are 50+ in age which helps too.
Aggie_3
beefiedoubleoh said:

dubi said:

beefiedoubleoh said:

dubi said:

Amica

I'd love the chance to quote you I've written a few New construction homes last month in the Sugar land area and have crushed it on the price with an outstanding policy. my email is joshua@agentoftexas.com
Aggie_Family4
I had posted this in another forum before but when we moved we got quotes from several companies, Amica being one of them. They were higher for us than the other quotes that we received. You just never know.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.