Real Estate
Sponsored by

Milligan Reserve

1,628 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Millican Reserve
edsel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
does anyone have an opinion on this development?
MAS444
AG
I might be interested if their marketing materials actually showed pictures of the property.
aggiepaintrain
AG
expensive for what it is, enjoy the commute
jmazz
AG
Partially in Navasota ISD, partially in College Station ISD. I think a lot of what they've brought to 'market' has sold. Nothing has been too public...they haven't taken anything to the open market as far as I know. They sell stuff from within. It's a little different when compared to a traditional subdivision development. They've taken their time (a LONG time) to pump out lots, etc. They have a very 'natural/organic' approach to the development...minimize infrastructure, leave trees, woods, water, etc. They do some neat things...Mother/Son dig day, dinners, events, etc. Definitely worth looking into if acreage style living and outdoor type stuff is your thing.
toocool
Good to know part of the lots are in College Station ISD. Previously heard all was in Navasota district. Although I'm a firm believer each individual can make what they want out of education.
Millican Reserve
Sponsor
If you are interested or have any questions about Millican Reserve, a team member will contact you to give you more information about what we are planning and how people can get involved. Thanks!
Millican Reserve
Sponsor
Here are some links to shots showing Millican Reserve and various activities. Please be sure to check our website and Facebook for more pictures, and don't hesitate to let us know if there is something specific you are looking for! You can reach us at info@millicanreserve.com. Thanks!

Millican Reserve
Sponsor
Thank you for sharing some information on Millican Reserve!
We are located in south College Station, between Wellborn and Millican, with access from FM 2154, SH6, and FM 159. We are building healthy community within a beautiful landscape. Centered around a wooded network of trails, farms, creeks, and lakes, we are a conservation-focused development. Although this is a private community, we offer regular events like farmer's markets and summer camp that are open to the public. New neighborhoods like the Meadows (1-3 acre lots in CSISD), the Creek (10+ acre gated tracts in NISD), and the Hollow (1-3 acre gated lots in NISD) are just starting as well. There's much more going on, so be sure to follow us on our website or social media to stay in touch, or email us at info@millicanreserve.com. Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.