Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home Insurance

869 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggiemike96
BCS AG 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm currently in the process of closing on a duplex. I'm looking for recommendations for Insurance. I will be living on one side of the duplex.
RolloInsurance_Morgan
We would love to help you and have multiple options for duplexes. Shoot me an email, Morgan.Moudy@RolloInsurance.com or call us if interested. 979-774-2800.

Congrats on the new place!
dubi
AG
Amica
Aggiemike96
AG
Amica burned us this year, averaging 20% increase across our 3 properties. Shopping rates as we speak and are find MUCH better deals for better coverage. Find a broker you trust to shop for you. I can share a contact if interested.
aggieswmr04
Liere Insurance. If you go with them let me know and I'll split the referral with you. Best rates for us on our College Station and Houston properties
CS78
aggieswmr04 said:

Liere Insurance. If you go with them let me know and I'll split the referral with you. Best rates for us on our College Station and Houston properties
Tried them once. Basically told me they couldn't help me on a number of my properties.
Aggiemike96
AG
Tried them too. Nightmare trying to reach via phone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.