Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking to sell and buy in Katy - need mortgage input

1,110 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jjdavis85
JobSecurity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are looking to sell our starter home and move into a 4br in the Katy area.

A house recently came on the market that we would like to put an offer on - the problem is that the payment for the new home would likely put us just slightly over 45% DTI when combined with our current mortgage.

We haven't gone through any formal processes to get a pre-approval letter or put our current home on the market. We weren't expecting to want to move this quickly but there are some outside factors drawing us to this house in particular. Are there any brokers that would be available to help walk me through any other options I may have?
SteveBott
AG
Same answer call me now.
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
Since we do private lending on occasion, we can work with debt to income ratio's over 45%. But, you would have other choices as well. It would just depend on your situation but we can often make these deals work.
plowboy1065
S
Would love to speak with you about marketing your current home and helping you purchase your new home.

Chad@teamcrider.com
jjdavis85
AG
I'm a Realtor and Katy resident and would love to have the opportunity to find a buyer for your Katy home. Feel free to contact me if interested.

Jonathan Davis
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.