Real Estate
Sponsored by

Advice on buying a home in College Station Area

1,511 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KaneIsAble
roseannedecker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My daughter is looking for a home to buy. Any tips? Any warnings?
Aggiemike96
AG
There are several knowledgeable agents and mortgage brokers on here. However, you might want to share more info. Size of property, which part of town, budget, etc.
Bill Robbins
AG
A tip (and a warning): be prepared to get bombarded by Realtors like this one. me.
AggiePlaya
AG
Get a good agent and she will be in good hands. I see you are a rookie so you may not be able to post again until tomorrow so here: My wife is a realtor, feel free to call her Monica McCoy 979-676-9032
Deats99
AG
Three lenders on here to talk to. Me(info in profile), Bott, or Jay. I have dealt with these guys professionally for years and respect them.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
BMo
Call Cindy Morris.
The Original AG 76
AG
depending on where you are coming from be prepared for some serious sticker shock !!
CS78
The Original AG 76 said:

depending on where you are coming from be prepared for some serious sticker shock !!
Yep. Especially in the sub $250k market and it gets brutal for anything under $200k.
KaneIsAble
AG
Yep - buy 7 years ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.