Real Estate
Sponsored by

Agent recommendation - Richmond/Fulshear

1,421 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JSKolache
dulak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are interested in purchasing some land in the Richmond/Fulshear area in the near future and we are looking for recommendations for a buyers agent that knows the area.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
jja79
AG
I closed a deal with some Fulshear buyers Wednesday. They used Tim Clarkson. He pitched for the Ags back in the day. 832 814 1666.
plowboy1065
S
Looking for land or a home with land? We have a listing coming up in the very near future
dulak
AG
jja79 - thanks for the lead

plowboy - We are primarily looking for a couple of acres with the intent to custom build on in the future, but we have not fully ruled out purchasing an existing home/property combination - we just have not found the right combination yet.
malenurse
AG
Mrs Malenurse is a realtor in this area. We are both born and raised in the Richmond/Rosenberg area. No one knows Fort Bend better than her. We are both class of '79.

chgrillo@comcast.net seven 1 three five 8 two twenty 5 eleven
malenurse
AG
dulak said:

plowboy - We are primarily looking for a couple of acres with the intent to custom build on in the future, but we have not fully ruled out purchasing an existing home/property combination - we just have not found the right combination yet.
Good luck. The FM359 area is super hot right now.
jjdavis85
AG
I'm a Katy/Fulshear Realtor and would love to help yous guys. I've helped several Ags from Texags and would love to have the opportunity to help your family as well. Feel free to email me at Jonathan@WardKellner.com.
dulak
AG
Thanks for all the replies. Was out of town most of last week - will send out some emails soon.
OnlyForNow
AG
Will second this fella!

Always helpful and WardKellner know Forst Bend Co well.
RoseRichAg01
I second Ward Kellner. Aggies and are from and know the county well.
JSKolache
AG
malenurse said:

dulak said:

Good luck. The FM359 area is super hot right now.
Way too hot. At this rate, we'll need a few more floods before I can afford 3-5 ac.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.