Real Estate
Sponsored by

Houston Housing market heating up?

1,321 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AliasMan02
Tyroch07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Curious to know what you guys realtors/lenders are seeing out there? I've had several clients last couple weeks encountering multiple offer situations especially under 300k.
CS78
I forgot the details but was just looking at some Houston numbers last week that looked really strong and thinking "this low oil price thing didn't turn out so bad".
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I listed a house Wednesday afternoon, have had/scheduled 6-7 showings and received an offer from the first couple that looked at it. 77055
Post removed:
by user
jja79
AG
I'm in mortgage with a local bank, not a big bank. We had never closed more than $80MM in a month but in March closed $99.5MM. Our loan originations for the month were more than 20% greater than our all time high. From where I sit it looks like a hot or at least heating up market.
88jrt06
AG
It started just before the end of the year.
I'm a potential seller...so yay.
I'm also a potential buyer so... $#%#!.
AliasMan02
AG
South of town (Pearland) we're seeing an Exodus in our neighborhood. Bigger houses and over 300k, but a lot of inventory. Some of the houses on the smaller side built by the better builder, esp one story, have moved pretty quickly, but other houses are just sitting forever. It's a new construction neighborhood (all built in last 3 years or so, and totally built out now) which seems like it tends to have a lot of coming and going anyway.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.