Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking for a client of mine

1,229 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Deats99
Deats99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Starter home
  • East side of Dallas out to Forney
  • minimum 3,1.5
  • Prior rental is fine
Just need to find a house and want to buy. Everything on Metrotex has 8 contracts within a day, half of them cash, Nice young family. Not looking for a steal or anything, just looking for a good home for this pastor and teacher.

Let me know what you got Texags.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
cevans_40
AG
I can put him in touch with a realtor in this area if interested.
Deats99
AG
My wife would be pretty upset(her client) with me. I have never seen a price point move like this. We are only talking $130-150K and you would think these things came with Ferraris in the garage.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
cevans_40
AG
I agree. We were fortunate enough to find a flip in that price range. Sold it in 2 days after several offers before we went active.
Deats99
AG
Anybody?

Just to put the market in perspective. The last house they offered on was listed at $140,000. No stove, no exterior AC unit, no disclosures......

They went in at $8K above asking with no general option period. Are prepared to replace needed items before closing and they still didn't make the cut.

Insane. For perspective if we were at say $400K, It would be like coming in $20K over and being ready to do $8k in repairs before appraisal.....

-George S Patton
CS78
The market is super pinched on the bottom end and not getting any better. 1100 sq/ft houses going for $180k when you can get a nicer 1800sq/ft for $230k. Doesn't make much sense but it's supply/ demand in the simplest form.
Deats99
AG
Agreed, but between the tornadoes in 2015 and the current state of the market it is tight and unfortunately some people cannot afford $230K.
-George S Patton
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.