Real Estate
Sponsored by

Any problem with $ coming from multiple accounts

890 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SteveBott
Our-turn-to-rule
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For closing?

Different names on originating accounts as well.
Post removed:
by user
SteveBott
AG
It depends. If you showed enough funds in your name for approval no problem using the accounts. If you used those accounts to qualify you will need to do what sasappis did, document each account as yours or being gifted to you.

Weird twist in mortgage that we do not document actual funds coming from accounts you present for approval.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
SteveBott said:

It depends. If you showed enough funds in your name for approval no problem using the accounts. If you used those accounts to qualify you will need to do what sasappis did, document each account as yours or being gifted to you.

Weird twist in mortgage that we do not document actual funds coming from accounts you present for approval.

Thanks. What about a cash sale??
SteveBott
AG
Cash sale should be fine but check with the title company to be sure. I would consolidate funds and send money all at once
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
SteveBott said:

Cash sale should be fine but check with the title company to be sure. I would consolidate funds and send money all at once

Ok, thank you
SteveBott
AG
I'm not sure how deep the Patriot Act gets into title and if they need to source funds like we do in mortgage.

FYI the law is a pain in the a$$ for us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.