Real Estate
Sponsored by

2 Houses For Rent in B/CS - Summer 2017!

852 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ag009
ag009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My husband and I have two properties for lease coming up this year. One is in Bryan and the other is College Station, but both a great distance from A&M. We are very hands on house managers and take care of any issues ASAP...usually the same day. You don't have to go through a management company to get things taken care of. We'd love for anyone looking for a place for them or their students to consider these properties. Feel free to respond to this thread if interested and I'll get you my email!

507 Gilchrist Ave.
  • 4/2 near Thomas Park and biking distance to Texas A&M
  • W/D & Lawn Care Included
  • $1800 per month
  • Pets okay
728 Mary Lake Dr.
  • 3/2 (+1 study that could be used as a bedroom if needed)
  • Kitchen has been updated with granite counters, stainless steel fridge & built in microwave, gas stove, dishwasher, warm cabinetry, and French doors that lead you to the wood deck overlooking the huge fenced in yard. Fresh paint, flooring, etc.
  • W/D & Lawn Care Included
  • $1500 per month
  • Pets okay
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
I know these owners, and they are just about the kindest and most straightforward people you will ever meet. I can't imagine finding better landlords or houses that have been maintained better than this.
ag009
AG
As a bonus incentive, we will offer a $100 Visa Gift Card to each tenant that signs!!
BCO07
AG
Looking for a a place for my family and I to move into in may/early June. 2007bco@gmail.com.
ag009
AG
Email sent, BCL07!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.