Real Estate
Sponsored by

Housing Availability in College Station

817 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggie82x2
miller123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you live in the College Station area please fill out this survey for my class project:

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfq36GByRY9rjuTMju5013DEwVA2tKtg28DBuF0hYLqrMyzyg/viewform?usp=sf_link
hopeandrealchange
Please share the results. I have never been accused of being P. C. and I don't care to be. Sometimes things just need to be said.I can't understand why the city will not let the free market take care of this issue. In a few years our public school system is going to be inundated with more low income folks than you can imagine. Once all of this new housing comes on line and sits vacant for a couple of semesters rental rates will drop like a rock and folks from Hearn and alike will be taking advantage of the low rentals. Wake of city council.
Nutmegger
AG
There seems to be more of a need for single family middle-class housing right now. It's near impossible to find a starter home in a decent neighborhood in this area, and the very few that do become available are gone the next day, having 15+ offers on them.
Aggie82x2
AG
Also for the 50-60 yr old crowd who doesn't want to spend over $300k for a patio/town home!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.