Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home for sale in Katy

1,627 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Cyp0111
BCSGrubber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bill Robbins
AG
Really good pictures. I especially like the pool you are going to put in for the buyers.
jjdavis85
AG
Beautiful home - As a Firethorne resident and Realtor, I'm disappointed to have missed out on this one. I'd be anxious to get your feedback on your Realtor offline. She definitely dominates the area as far as obtaining listings. I'll definitely keep your home in mind if I come across any clients looking to move into the neighborhood.
BCSGrubber
AG
bkag9824
AG
Know the back story on what's taken the house on Belham Creek so long to sell?

Sat at $250 most of last year, Freer gets the listing and drops to $235. Now pending in less than 3 weeks (maybe 2) since she became listing agent.

That's a crazy low price, even for this soft market, unless I'm living in crazy land.

And sorry for thread derail - best of luck on the sale.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Random question - Wife and I have considered firehorne, but everything I've read about commuting out of there to I10 has been very bad with 1489 only being 2 lanes. Do you go east out of there for work? Just curious on your perspective. We've been down here 4mos in a apartment and I work in the EC
BCSGrubber
AG
jjdavis85
AG
1463 can get backed up during prime commuting times and even on the weekends, but as BCS mentioned there are multiple ways to exit the neighborhood to avoid a majority of it. Additionally, 1463 is in the planning stages to be widened but it still might take 5-7 years until we see any movement. However, Cane island Parkway and the development of West Firethorne should alleviate some of the congestion, but these are all several years away from being completed or even started.
BigPuma
AG
CIP will need to be expanded when everything gets opened up. it has the makings of a cluster eff.
BigPuma
AG
Quote:

I'm disappointed to have missed out on this one. I'd be anxious to get your feedback on your Realtor offline. She definitely dominates the area as far as obtaining listings.

I mean c'mon. Just google this chick.

BCSGrubber
AG
]
Cyp0111
understand how she gets listings.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.