Real Estate
Sponsored by

Commercial Real Estate Brokers

1,010 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by cdw1382
hillcoag16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am currently a master of real estate student at A&M in the business school and I'm looking for someone to connect with who may potentially be able to point me in the direction of a summer internship. More than that, I am just looking for some good Aggie brokerage contacts in the DFW area. Ideally, I would love to be in Fort Worth, but I am open to anywhere in the DFW area. Of course, working with Aggies would be even better. Please PM me if you know of anyone or anything or just have advice in general. I've also cross posted this in the job network forum. Thanks!
East Dallas Ag
AG
Have you thought about what you want to do in commercial real estate? Brokerage, development, finance, asset management? With a MSRE I'd be looking at the last 3 for internships as you can pretty much always get a brokerage job without much/any experience. The good thing is most CRE companies have websites with rosters and bios so you can just comb through those, find an Aggie and reach out directly. While some CRE companies will say they do development, the reality is they do maybe a project or two a year (if that) and their bread and butter is brokerage/property management. They will be the ones that are more pervasive on the internet, dev/fin/asset mgmt you'll have to look a little harder.
cdw1382
I'm a LERE alum. Fort Worth is a smaller market for brokerage. Just depends on what asset class you are interested in. I do retail but would recommend office/industrial in the current market. Has Donnell given any leads? We're having a Dallas Fort Worth real estate HH next week March 16. Send me your resume if you want. Colton at vistapropertyco.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.