Real Estate
Sponsored by

College Station Home for Sale by Owner

5,955 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieAces06
Premium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Edited.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
The part of your post I was responding to referred to the quantity, not quality, of the exterior shots. And the suggestion to hire a professional has already been mentioned in this thread, and it's apparently not where we're headed on this listing.

My detailed professional advice would get boring real quick if I posted it on every thread. I'm not that guy. My suggestion is to hire a professional 10 times out of 10, but not everyone does that.

Your first post said more exterior photos and hire a pro. You also said to get a few from eye level, of which she has four already. You didn't mention curb appeal. I wasn't giving disturbing advice to the seller, I was addressing your comments. If you want to discuss the quality of those photos like you did in your second post, that's fine. But you didn't do that the first time around.
AggieAces06
AG
Wow! I didn't expect to start a photography fight....

Yes, the full front on view picture could be better, but it was taken at the beginning of February when the grass is still dormant and the flowers hadn't popped up yet. Now that the flowers are blooming, we will get some updated shots in the next few days.

I will always welcome constructive criticism. This is a new experience for us, so we are definitely learning as we go and making adjustments along the way.
Cyp0111
I think you should have put some money into flooring. thats just me though.
AggieAces06
AG
Ok, trying to please the masses. Some flower bed shots have been added to show off the landscaping. I also adjusted some of the coloring in the other photos to tone down the "yellowing" from the lighting.

I'm never going to make everyone happy (even if I got a professional, y'all would find things to complain about). Like I said before, this is a new experience, so we are learning as we go.

My next question is, should I move the last two arial shots closer to the beginning (like right after the shots of the front of the house) or should I leave them at the end?
Premium
AG
I like the new pictures and the order of them is good IMO. Too many exterior at the beginning would be pretty annoying to me.
AggieAces06
AG
Bump for the open house tomorrow. Don't let the rain keep you away, you won't melt.
AggieAces06
AG
I haven't updated in a while. We decided to list with an agent and wanted to share the listing.

Realtor.com [url]
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1209-Ebbtide-Cv_College-Station_TX_77845_M86262-92369#photo1[/url]

Zillow.com [url]=<br]
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/82780931_zpid/2-_beds/252000-474000_price/943-1774_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/30.567619,-96.205774,30.51469,-96.28079_rect/13_zm/0_mmm/?view=public[/url]

The Zillow listing has both the old pictures we took ourselves, and the professional pics taken for the agent.

I updated the front page too. The market for prices above the $250,000/$275,000 seems to still be slow, so I am just hoping to get some extra eyes on the listing.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.