Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking for a rental in Bryan/College Station

1,718 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PseudonymK
Jinx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello,

We (family of 4) are looking to rent a property in the area. House/Duplex/Manufactured is fine. We are looking for a 3br/1.5ba (or 2br w/office), preferably at least 1050 sq ft. We would likely be staying for at least a year lease if possible and we have an older (9 yr) old dog. Proximity to the University is not a factor.

Posting here because I figured I'd use all resources available to find a place. We found our current place on Texags and prefer private owners over the big real estate services in town. We will happily provide a referral from our current property owner. We are only moving because they intend to sell this summer.

If you know any leads or have any properties that will be available between March and July 1, please contact me at xa2nthra2sai@gma2il.com (remove the 2s).

Thanks for your time.
JP76
What is your budget ?
Jinx
JP76
You can delete your post if you want. I know of something but it is slightly out of your price range.
CS78
Go drive around the streets of Bahia, Wildrye, Coastal, and that area. Nice area but older smaller houses that sometimes rent out in your price range. Should be some lease signs out.
txgardengirl
The grass streets are running 1200-1600 depending on garage conversions/ number of bedrooms. For around $1000 you likely could find a duplex BUT it's hard right now. A lot of those for lease signs are pre-leasing for August.
Jinx
Thank you all. I will continue looking. We've narrowed down our time frame to June. Coming up with a deposit we weren't planning on needing quite yet is proving to be the "fun" part due to some expected medical expenses in the next couple of months.

Again, thanks everyone
PseudonymK
AG
JP76 said:

You can delete your post if you want. I know of something but it is slightly out of your price range.

J- Can you email me of any places you know?
PseudonymK
AG
I never leave bridges burning. I have only had 2 long term realtors, almost exactly in your position, & still can't find a place called home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.