Real Estate
Sponsored by

College station property management

1,586 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bigderk21
oldarmy76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know this has been discussed before, but I believe opinions are always changing...

I have a few properties in Bryan and college station and am not real happy with the group that is currently managing them. Who would you recommend?
Thanks!
samsal75
AG
Century 21 Property Management
thaed137
AG
Century 21 is who I just consolidated to. Online Property Management was good as well but they still use paper statements instead of online which is a pain. You have to realize with the cheaper management companies like Century they make up for low margins with high volume so don't expect a lot of personalization. However, having that many properties means they typically have a solid network to get it rented out. I have never used the more boutique 9-10% fee places but would assume you get some more interface than the 5-6% places.
selk
AG
BCR Realty is the way to go
JRGAGG12
AG
I've used both Century 21 and BCR. In my opinion, BCR is the better of the two. Better customer service, timely payments, prompt with issue resolution/repairs and typically pretty concise in their communications with the property owner. They also do a great job (for me) in obtaining tenants and getting the properties ready for move in between tenants.

I will continue to hold my current and future properties with BCR.

Speak with Mary Derkowski over there....She has always been very helpful and responsive.
SoTheySay
S
Some (great!) changes to C21 property management recently happened.
kaylarobison

The Legacy Team at RE/MAX Bryan-College Station
DallasAggies01
AG
Don't know who to recommend but we had bad experiences with At Home Properties.
Bigderk21
AG
BCR!!
Bigderk21
AG
Oldarmy76

My name is Ryan Derkowski and I'm a Realtor and also work in property management at BCR. We would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss our property management department and hopefully earn your business. Call or email me if you would like to meet. Thanks.

Ryan Derkowski
BCR
979-268-3522
Ryanderk@bcrbcs.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.