Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking for a Houston Realtor

1,660 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tyroch07
highvelocity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to buy my first house in the next few months. Looking for a Houston Realtor. PM with your info and i'll be in touch.

Thanks!
Bill Robbins
AG
We used Audrey Horton when we sold our Tomball house. She is highly recommended.

hortonhearsfromu at gmail dot com

713 Seven 85- SixtySix 66
aggiemike89
AG
PM sent. Please let me know if I can help.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Tarl Anderson
www.Tarl.com
E
AG
I'm a newly licensed realtor. Live in Oak Forest and specialize in ITL. I'd love to help another Ag out!
jjdavis85
AG
I can't PM, but I'd love to help you. I've helped several on this board and work from Downtown out to the west side. Please feel free to email me at my username at gmail.com or call/text at

713 Seven 24 oneSix85
jaggiemaggie
AG
We've worked with Scott Rose

http://www.intownhouston.com
tel:713-249-4002

crowman2010
AG
Craig Carver is a really good friend of mine. Great guy, and will hustle to get you the best deal possible.

Craig Carver Real Estate
springagg
give me a shout.. I give 1/2 my commission back to the buyers I help at closing. If you like free money.. its a no brainer

kyle@maximinsure.com
Diggity
AG
The part of town you're looking for will play a big part on who you should use. A buyers agent's specific market knowledge is a huge part of their value.
SweaterVest
AG
Diggity was my realtor and really helped me out. He's right, local market knowledge is critical. Based on his posts from the Houston board I know he does his research and knows his area well. He steered me away from a couple of houses for reasons I wouldn't have thought of. Give him a call, especially if you're looking in Garden Oaks, Oak Forest, Heights, or Westbury.
Tyroch07
AG
I second Derek.

Tarl Anderson highly recommended. I do work with him here in Houston!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.