Real Estate
Sponsored by

Real Estate Photography

1,824 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bthotugigem05
BodyRockAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know of a good real estate photographer/photography company in the BCS area?
dubi
AG
Larry Field Photography
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
He's my dad, but yes, Larry Field Photography is doing a bunch of real estate photography these days. New construction, commercial, and many other homes for sale.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
I shoot in Austin, Houston, and the Galveston area, and I'd be happy to add College Station to the list. I've done work for a few people on this board in the past.
KaneIsAble
AG
No dog in the fight but we just sold our house and our pics were noticeably better that your traditional pics - all because of a drone! If we ever sell our next house that'll be a requirement as it really helped the look.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
There are certainly benefits to drone photography, but most properties don't need it. You can get great aerial shots with a photomast or even a painters pole. I do agree with getting up off the ground though (and it's required for most of my jobs because I shoot a lot of three- and four-story beach properties on stilts). Drones can absolutely provide dynamic views, but the increasingly common top-down look is overkill unless you've got a large estate where property layout is important. Just my personal preference of course - the client can request whatever they want.

Whatever the case, make sure whoever provides drone shots is licensed for commercial use. If not, the photos may get pulled and all parties can be subject to fine.
warreng
Larry Field does all of ours and he does a good job and is very reasonable.
Tyroch07
AG
I just used TX HOME PHOTO recommended to me by a couple realtors in the Woodlands area. They would certainly make the trip up I'd assume. You can find them on Facebook or Phone: (281) 732-6615. Was very IMPRESSED.

Danny Tyroch '07
Texas Premier Mortgage
817-269-9762
bthotugigem05
AG
Larry Field Photography, without a doubt. I see his work on Facebook all the time and (as another real estate/architecture photographer) will vouch for the quality of his work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.