Real Estate
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for Armadillo AR15!

870 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RolloInsurance_Morgan
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to Ct95 - you're the winner! Please reply to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize!

Howdy Ags,

Rollo Insurance is proud to work with Texian Firearms and TA sponsor TheEyeGuy to give away a custom built, Armadillo series AR15 to one lucky TA user! As Gabe mentioned in the video, firearms coverage on your home insurance policy isn't always straight forward and needs to be specifically mentioned when discussing your needs with your agent. This is one of the things that we always discuss with our clients as it is really important to most Texans. So with this in mind, and because we really like guns and our right to own them, we want to give away this awesome gun!

All you have to do to be entered to win is to receive a quote from Rollo Insurance on your home, auto, farm & ranch, business or life insurance. You DO NOT have to buy insurance from us, but we think you will like what we have to offer.

Request your quote here and win!
You can also:
Call 979-774-2800 and ask for Morgan, or
Stop by our office on University Dr and ask for Morgan
Just make sure you mention the TexAgs giveaway and give us your TA username as this promotion is only available to TA users (free boards or premium).

We will announce a winner on January 16th!

If you are not familiar with TheEyeGuy and his shop Texian Firearms, give him a follow on Facebook and check out his great promos and info on the Outdoor board. He does great work and is an even better Ag to work with.

RolloInsurance_Morgan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you guys for the great response we have received so far. If you requested a quote I have not been in contact with you yet, I will soon. I am a little backed up at this point but I will personally reach out to each of you. Thank you for your interest and patience!!

Gig 'Em!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.