Real Estate
Sponsored by

ISO: A Place To Call Home

1,686 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PseudonymK
PseudonymK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for a house or duplex that has 3/2. I would really like something in the Southwood Valley or South College Station, because I need to be close to Baylor S&W and my Mom (Pueblo Ct).

We have a small family, it consists of my 12 year old daughter, my sister (a nurse at Hudson aCreek and my live in aide) and her 4 year old son, and myself,

I am permanently disabled and if you search my name you will see more information about myself and our situation.

Thanks and Gig 'Em
AggiePlaya
AG
Have you hooked up with a local realtor to help you? Are you buying or looking to rent?
meaganeckels
Hello,
I might have some options for you. Contact me at meaganeeckels@gmail.com
PseudonymK
AG
meaganeckels said:

Hello,
I might have some options for you. Contact me at meaganeeckels@gmail.com
I've sent emails,

lsnelson628@msn at com
hogiebear06
AG
My wife has a property in Southwood Valley that is about to hit the market today. It's a 3 bed, 2 bath on Normand Dr. with new carpet in the bedrooms and wood look tile in kitchen, living and dining room. I'm hosting an open house for this property on Sunday from 1-4. Feel free to stop by if you're interested. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at ryan@laceyhogan.com
PseudonymK
AG
I forget a lot during the days. However, I have an awesome fellow look out for me & has met my family. But it would be nice to have a choice, only one other option before i take out the black pen.

We will take a look-see.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.