Real Estate
Sponsored by

Online E-Sign for lease, background, etc. Any suggestions?

1,312 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Diggity
ag009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My husband and I currently have 3 rental properties. We use a management company to secure tenants and do the initial paperwork. It works well, and we will continue using it when we have turnover.

But when a tenant needs a sublease or lease renewals, we are hoping to find an online service where we can create those documents, edit them, and send to the tenant digitally (using e-signature, etc.) to save some time.

Anyone have a website or services they like?
HTownAg98
DocuSign.
DrDocuSign
HTownAg98 has the right answer! While I must admit I work for DocuSign, I really had no idea how great the product was until I got an inside view. It is easy to use, integrates with many different programs such as Google, Microsoft, Dropbox and you can use it from a desktop or mobile device. If you're looking for a way to save time, using DocuSign will do exactly that!

You could create a template based on your sublease/lease renewal documents and when it's time to use; simply enter the names, email addresses and any other relevant information, hit send and your tenants will instantly receive the documents. The signing process is very easy too, signers do not even need to create a DocuSign account and it should only take a matter of minutes. The whole process is covered by DocuSign's world class security and the ability to track your documents at every step. While this in itself would be great, I'm sure you could also find many more ways to save time and money, once you experience what DocuSign has to offer.

If you're curious, you can view all the details of using DocuSign and start a 30 day Free Trial by navigating to: https://www.docusign.com/. The details of our different plans are available to view by navigating to https://www.docusign.com/c/products-and-pricing. In addition, we currently have a special offer, if you use the promotion code "MORE20" you will receive 20% off the first year of an annual plan purchased online.

I hope you enjoy using DocuSign, spending less time on paperwork and more time doing far more important things!
RK
AG
Quote:

While I must admit I work for DocuSign
well, no sh*t....
Diggity
AG
Thought he was an Indian physician
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.