Real Estate
Sponsored by

Absolutely Stunning Custom Home?

623,712 Views | 4407 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by p_bubel
p_bubel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The MLS description is awesome as well.

Quote:

The new BCAD has ths property valued at $195,590, This is rare to have a property priced below BCAD, The seller wants me to go up, I say No but she prob wont take less than a full price

Days on the market: 210

Piece of junk is still overpriced, in a market that has really kind of took off over the past 24 months.
The Fife
Ah San Antonio, how I miss* your beige-y brownness.

*ok not at all
p_bubel

That's the tallest front stair I've seen in 5 years I believe. Christ.

Coronado Bluff
The Fife
They're playing a game to find out how many materials, in how many different patterns, can be applied to a single facade. You can't do that without a ****-ton of stairs or some kind of change in elevation.

Some kind of basement would have been smart, but of course they didn't build one.
Kate Beckett
AG
I hope nobody breaks their leg or something while they're living there bc...damn. That'd suck.
LostInLA07
AG
But...ELEVATOR in garage!
histag10
AG
I love how the custom islands outside have space for a custom grill. they dont provide you with the grill that fits, and you cant use just any old grill, so now you get to go buy a custom grill.

Also dont get the lack of walk out basement. Looks like that would have been perfect.
p_bubel

10711 Lost Hilltop

Convenient.
sts7049
AG
"exudes a nostalgic flair"
Ragoo
AG
My lover and I like to eat spiced meats while we hottub.
AggieDarlin
AG
p_bubel
The Fife
Not getting within 10 feet of that hot tub!

Good bones but there's a lot of the worst of the '70s-today mixed into that place.
p_bubel
Quote:

AgentRmrks: Hoe went under contract in less than 24 hours.
TXTransplant
This is a nice one...picture 18 confirms that the agent didn't even get out of the car to take the exterior photos.

http://www.har.com/806-Carriage-Hills-Blv/sale_41718545
The Fife
Awesome pictures! I especially like the extra blurry ones, it shows the realtor is thrifty. She's still getting her money's worth out of that digital camera she bought in 2000.
drewser95
AG
You have to get about halfway through the photos on this one, but then the patterns take over:

537 Rogers Ave

Sooo many patterns...

dubi
AG
OMG!
p_bubel
Wow.
AggieAces06
AG
Holy Cow! those patterns can't decide what decade they want to be in... It's like each room was done, then ten years later another was done...
The Fife
Green shag in the bathroom... I haven't seen that since I was a kid.

It's like someone did a lot of decorating in the early '70s and tried updating the living spaces 15 years later before they said f*k it! and gave up. Lots of colors my grandma chose around that time in the bedrooms there.
p_bubel
New age bull**** is expensive.
Quote:

This amazing property of 23.37 acres located in southwest Virginia has the blessings of many realized sacred sites on it, in addition to a home. The sacred sites, in totality represent and hold the energy of unification, oneness for the healing of earth and all who dwells on it, in addition to blessing earths role as part of the galaxies journey back into light and oneness. Its energies hold the magic of the spiritual, the metaphysical, all that we can be, indeed all that we truly already are. As the Sun radiates out, on its own, warmth and light, so too this Stargate Property, on its own radiates out light and love. And as in the solar system each one of the planets carries its own vibration in addition to carrying and combining themselves with the other planets creating a unified and infinite vibratory frequency, so too, this Stargate Property carries its own vibration and radiates out and combines its energies with other energy centers of like mind, as the Pyramids around the globe do. Safe, stable area for Tectonic activity.

Come journey with me to this Crystalline property
drewser95
AG
p_bubel said:

This amazing property of 23.37 acres located in southwest Virginia has the blessings of many realized sacred sites on it, in addition to a home.
No thank you

"You left the bodies and you only moved the headstones! You only moved the headstones!"
sts7049
The Fife
listingagent said:

I just smoked a bunch of crack!
The Original AG 76
AG
Morocco wh0rehouse !
94chem
Quote:

537 Rogers Ave
I love that the house was staged with a table set for 18. I guess the Duggars would reject it immediately.
The Fife
When this is the lead picture for your $415K listing, you might need to fire your realtor. The rest of the pictures are tilted, pointed at the ground, out of focus or some combination of the three.

1380 Parkshore Dr
sts7049
aggiebq03+
I have a new appreciation for these types of listings now. My neighbor recently divorced, and as part of the decree must list the house for sale. But he made sure to post minimum info and crappy photos because he doesn't want to sell the house.
histag10
AG
I'm on my phone, but I wonder if you can read the prescriptions on a bigger/better screen.

I also love the 1 hook hat collection
p_bubel
Quote:

Contemporary eccentric full log sided custom home on 20+/- acres for the cat fancier! If you love cats this is the home for you! If not bring your sandblaster! Custom build, hardwood kitchen cabinets (Oak, Lacewood, and Bocote) artistically accented with river rock. Cat walkways and in great room Medieval cat castle with different levels (stone)

LOL

I can't even choose a photo to link, they're all just that good.

RK
AG
my offices smells like a thousand litter boxes after opening that link.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Amazing!
sts7049
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 126

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.