Real Estate
Sponsored by

Some Props to Texags and its sponsors

5,416 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Jay@AgsReward.com
justsomeguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just wanted to say that the Texags site, it's sponsors, and the network of individuals on Texags is by far the most class act out there and has literally changed my life!

I found my job here on the Texags Jobs forum about 4 years ago and couldn't be happier where I am. About 4 months ago, my wife and I began searching for our first home here in Houston and immediately took to Texags, among other resources, to begin researching where to go to get a loan. We were immediately impressed by Jay Hurst at AgsReward. He and his team are by far the best I talked to throughout the process and ended up getting our home mortgage loan through them, as well as our Homeowner's Insurance. Besides all of that, we also found our home inspector, tile installer, and home electrician on here as well.

The people here on Texags are what sets us apart from the others, but I also want to recognize that the sponsors that Texags has chosen to partner with are some of the top notch people I have had the pleasure of working with and will continue to work with them and future sponsors in the future.
tmaggie50
AG
Is this a Texags ad??
justsomeguy
AG
I am not even one bit associated with Texags or its sponsors. Just merely giving credit where credit is due.
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
Thank you so much for the kind words!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.