Story Poster
Joni Taylor
Barker & Green
Texas A&M Women's Basketball

Press Conference: Joni Taylor, Ags travel for conference clash at Vandy

January 27, 2023

After earning its first conference win, Texas A&M women's basketball will now head to Nashville for an SEC matchup with Vanderbilt. Ahead of the meeting, Joni Taylor, Janiah Barker and Kay Kay Green spoke to the media on Friday to preview the contest with the Commodores.

Discussion from...

Press Conference: Joni Taylor, Ags travel for conference clash at Vandy

1,911 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Rudybryan
jigsaw87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoop!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Love it
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
Rudybryan
I really like Barker......she is poised , and is definetly showing leadership qualities. The first time I watched her play I nicknamed her the "Beast" and it is going to stick in my book. She has improved so much just sitting on the bench. Folks she is a freshmen, BUT BEST OF ALL she is a team player.
greg.w.h
AG
Rudybryan said:

I really like Barker......she is poised , and is definetly showing leadership qualities. The first time I watched her play I nicknamed her the "Beast" and it is going to stick in my book. She has improved so much just sitting on the bench. Folks she is a freshmen, BUT BEST OF ALL she is a team player.

Chennedy was a team player.
Kbeauty63
AG
greg.w.h said:

Rudybryan said:

When it suited her she was
greg.w.h
AG
Kbeauty63 said:

greg.w.h said:

Rudybryan said:

When it suited her she was
You mean she carried the team on her back in important games? I agreeā€¦
Rudybryan
The meaning of TEAM PLAYER is someone who cares more about helping a group or team to succeed than about his or her individual success
Rudybryan
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.