Bama on the road

1,212 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Aceswimmer09
Gap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are down 35-24 at the half.

We got in trouble immediately in this game. We were down 19-6 after 7 minutes. We actually have outscored them since then.

So, I guess we aren't out of this one yet.

I was hoping Barker would play as it looks like she is now participating in warmups. That looks like her in the first shot in the video on the bottom of the screen. Perhaps next game on Sunday she will be back on the court.

fitzwatema
AG
I've been watching off and on, the ladies looked a little out of sync to start the game. It seems like they settled down/in after the first 5 minutes or so. Bama is shooting 50% from the three point line and that is killing the Aggies.
greg.w.h
AG
They just couldn't close mainly due to anemic offense. And some defensive inconsistency. But it isn't lack of fight. Our team did not give up. Need the rest of the team back.
greg.w.h
AG
What the team is enduring reminds me of the Bible passage about testing via the refiner's fire. I think they will be tempered and tested and stronger.
fitzwatema
AG
I agree, I think this team will be made better by the trials they are going through. Like many others, I am looking forward to getting some of the injured players back and in the rotation!
aggiedrjdub
AG
If we could get over the first quarter offensive woahs, we might steal a win or two this season. Makes me sad to see less and less interest in game day banter and discussion in this forum, but winning will eventually cure that, too.
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
greg.w.h
AG
Has in the men's game and forum…

Blair built the program retail going person to person. It's time for Aggie Athletics marketing to step up their game and figure out how to fill Reed for both teams.
Aceswimmer09
Lol - no one is going to see one of the worst women's basketball teams in the country play when there are hundreds of other ways to spend their time. If they were good, then maybe (I would) but even person to person marketing for this team ain't going to work - more like pay people to come…that may not even work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.