BTHOtennessee

2,067 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bucketrunner
aggiedrjdub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
May the odds be ever in our favor...GIG'EM!
Rudybryan
fitzwatema
AG
From Coach Taylor's press conference, the Aggies will be at 7 available players again. She also talked about Sahara Jones dealing with a stress edema in her back (a precursor to stress fractures) and she is being treated for it. She also mentioned that T. Hilton is out of her boot, working her way into her shoe, and working on some foot work. Hopefully one of these two is back soon. None of the press asked about Barker or Roby so I don't know what their status is.

Gig'em and BTHO Tennessee!
taylorswift13
AG
Playing with 7 is tough, but Arizona State forfeited 2 games for not having enough girls
aggiedrjdub
AG
Why do we have so many injuries? Bad luck? New style of play? S&C coach? Combination of all of the above? The football team was gashed with injuries, too. Seems like our players are just snake bit. At this point in the season, it might be smart to grab a red shirt for Batker if that's possible. I'm not sure if Roby can come back or if this is it for her? Hilton? Sahara is probably done.
giggitygigem

Kbeauty63
AG
5-5 4:37 in the 1st
greg.w.h
AG
Welp…8-7 Tennessee is a healthy first quarter score!!
giggitygigem
Gotta hit shots in 2nd half. Just missing everything even the good shots. 4-27 and 2-7. Bowles is killing us.
AggieSports
AG
Ags hanging tough heading to the 4th!
Kbeauty63
AG
They are playing SO HARD - I just wish more of the buckets would fall!
AggieSports
AG
So proud of the fight in this team!!
Anchorhold
Good game Ags.
greg.w.h
AG
The fight in these women makes you proud they chose Texas A&M!!!
Kbeauty63
AG
The way McKenzie was dogging/harassing that Tennessee player at the end of the 3rd I think was AWESOME to watch
aggiedrjdub
AG
Gig'em
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Three TOs cost us a single digit game! Our ball handlers hand off was stolen 3 times- pathetic

carelessness!
Ag4eva95
It took me some time, but I reset my expectations for this season. This is a depleted roster lacking experience and play making ability. While it's tough to watch, you can see growth and fight. They aren't giving up. Better days are ahead, but if can appreciate the little wins, it makes this season a bit more enjoyable.
The Good Aggieboy19
AG
There's a lot of toughness on this team. May take some time to get the right personnel, but we are well on our way. Halftime show was a lot of fun last night too
gig'em
aggiedrjdub
AG
cbmik95 said:

It took me some time, but I reset my expectations for this season. This is a depleted roster lacking experience and play making ability. While it's tough to watch, you can see growth and fight. They aren't giving up. Better days are ahead, but if can appreciate the little wins, it makes this season a bit more enjoyable.
Agree with this 100% - I have seen tremendous growth.
WBBALLFAN84
I agree with you. I set my expectations a bit earlier due to injuries, inexperience and growing pains from learning a new offense and a strong SEC schedule. If you continue to take good shots that you rep every day in practice at game speed, they will start to fall.
aggiedrjdub
AG
Bucketrunner
This staff is getting it done!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.