NCAA NET Rankings - Thru Dec 6

1,615 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by giggitygigem
Gap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a data nerd so I like reviewing the results. This year isn't going to be pretty, but from here there is only one direction to go and that is UP.

SEC
#1 South Carolina
#5 LSU
#22 Arkansas
#26 Tennessee
#28 Alabama
#38 Missouri
#44 Mississippi St.
#48 Ole Miss
#60 Georgia
#80 Auburn
#86 Vanderbilt
#87 Kentucky
#93 Florida
#163 Texas A&M

Other Schools of Note (Regional or on our Schedule)
#17 Duke
#29 Kansas
#33 Baylor
#35 Texas
#42 Purdue
#54 Stephen F Austin
#56 SMU
#59 Rice
#64 Texas Tech
#288 Little Rock

Our Wins
#191 Texas St.
#255 A&M Corpus Christi
#318 Army West Point
#337 Texas Southern
Bucketrunner
This season will not be for the faint of heart.
Rudybryan
2003 all over again
greg.w.h
AG
#163 is fair.
TxAg82/86
AG
What happened to our program ???
Strike One
Probably the worst loss I've ever bothered to watch for the Ags. Hope they get healthy and a whole, whole lot better on the Court. Gave up 28 rebounds to a single player and didn't even hardly try to contest a rebound in the last 3 quarters of the game. LSU is good but what can you say about lack of fire and effort?
giggitygigem
You're crazy to say there was a lack of fire and effort, Reese had to work for every rebound, you can't imagine having to play 30+ minutes of up and down basketball against a team with fresher legs. Our defense is very very good, you OBVIOUSLY haven't seen Angel Reese play before. Honestly, to type out "lack of effort," proofread it and say, "this looks good" is baffling to me. Those girls battled for 40, when shots don't fall you guys just say there was a lack of fire and effort. We just held the #1 scoring offense in the nation under 40% from the field and 30% from three and you're talking about a lack of effort. Please, be gone.
fitzwatema
AG
I agree, the ladies battled for 40 minutes
They did not lose because of lack of effort, they were simply over matched and short handed.
greg.w.h
AG
As of January 5th ranking we are 136. Dropped two spots from previous week. Clearly winning would help, but we are playing high NET-ranked opposition so wins will be harder.
giggitygigem
We've played the best teams we're going to play, Tennessee on 1/12 and LSU again on 2/5 are the only "top teams" we have left. Regardless of NET and record all the other teams on the schedule are beatable, and some of them, we will beat.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.