Season Renewals

2,089 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OldAg68
Kbeauty63
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Emails have gone out - and my renewal is done for the inaugural year of the Joni Taylor Era! Come on November!
12th Man Ag
AG
Interesting that required seat donations went up $300! But, it's a new era!
Bucketrunner
Seat donations? For WBB?
Kbeauty63
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Seat donations? For WBB?
I think it depends on where your seats are - I'm in the 'cheap seats' $107 for the whole season
Bucketrunner
We'd be just buying individual games if they start that ish.

BQ_90
AG

Here is what was in the email for season ticket renewals

donation ONLY for floor seats
12th Man Ag
AG
Interesting. They are adding a second row behind the floor seats behind the baskets. Seems like those won't have a very good view.
Kbeauty63
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Interesting. They are adding a second row behind the floor seats behind the baskets. Seems like those won't have a very good view.
and that's normally where the Aggie Dance Team is.....
12th Man Ag
AG
Kbeauty63 said:

12th Man Ag said:

and that's normally where the Aggie Dance Team is.....

The view is fine on Row 1 because the girls sit down during the game, but unless they add a platform behind Row 1, I think the view for the Row 2 folks will be pretty bad.
trackaggie76
AG
Just renewed my women's tickets for the start of the Joni Taylor era!
Aggie*_86
AG
Never had Women's Basketball season tickets, what is availability like of Courtside? Any chance of good seats for first timers?
12th Man Ag
AG
Aggie*_86 said:

Never had Women's Basketball season tickets, what is availability like of Courtside? Any chance of good seats for first timers?

Availability is most likely zero. There were none last season and unless some of those don't renew because they were only there for Gary, I don't see there being any this year.
wlc61
AG
There are lots of seats available for the women's games. Just contact the 12th Man office for a map of available seats. They may not be courtside or midcourt but they are still good. And relatively cheap too!
trackaggie76
AG
I've been sitting courtside on the first row behind the Aggie bench since before GB was hired. Most games there are a lot of available seats but have no idea how many of them are actually sold to season ticket holders who are not at the game.

12th Man Ag
AG
Email said there will be new floor seating opportunities available this year. Wonder where they have added seats?
12th Man Ag
AG
Anyone changing seats? Any pics of the new floor seats?
BQ_90
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Anyone changing seats? Any pics of the new floor seats?
crap, I almost forgot about that, I think I'm up tomorrow
greg.w.h
AG
Only one first season for Joni! Have to open the present to see what the surprise is!
OldAg68
AG
Aggie*_86 said:

I moved our seat location today and there were quite a few open seats courtside, although I didn't pay enough attention to give you an estimate.

We were moving to get away from the loudmouth guy and his loudmouth wife in the row behind us. Nice folks but they seem to think that it's their job to heckle the visiting coach from start to finish. When it's right in your ear it gets old pretty quick.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.