Women's Basketball Roster

8,721 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MDAA3280
KBAGOLFER
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is our ladies roster looking like right now?
KayakBassAngling
greg.w.h
AG
https://12thman.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster
KBAGOLFER
greg.w.h said:

Roster of players not coaches
KayakBassAngling
greg.w.h
AG
KBAGOLFER said:

greg.w.h said:

Roster of players not coaches
You should learn to read.

"The 2022-23 roster will be posted when available."
aggiedrjdub
AG
Be nice, Greg lol
greg.w.h
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

Be nice, Greg lol
In this case: I'll give him more chances, but I'll just offer he hasn't impressed me with his contempt for others style.
aggiedrjdub
AG
Oh I didn't know he had a reputation. I will stay out of it then. Lol!
KBAGOLFER
greg.w.h said:

aggiedrjdub said:

Be nice, Greg lol
In this case: I'll give him more chances, but I'll just offer he hasn't impressed me with his contempt for others style.

Be kind and compassionate to one anotherā€¦
Ephesians 4:32
KayakBassAngling
greg.w.h
AG
KBAGOLFER said:

greg.w.h said:

aggiedrjdub said:

Be nice, Greg lol

Be kind and compassionate to one anotherā€¦
Ephesians 4:32
Don't be a ****** then. Like you have been here and commenting on softball.
Bucketrunner
Why not? You're the king of condescension
greg.w.h
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Why not? You're the king of condescension
That's false. Read what I wrote and why.
giggitygigem
And here I thought they had finally posted a roster, instead I see a playground argument. You can't imagine my disappointment.
Rudybryan
giggitygigem said:

And here I thought they had finally posted a roster, instead I see a playground argument. You can't imagine my disappointment.
LMAO Don;t expect to see roster till September if we are lucky
greg.w.h
AG
giggitygigem said:

Why did you turn it into a playground argument??
Artimus Gordon
So. No roster?
Rudybryan
Artimus Gordon said:

So. No roster?
oK FOR THE 10TH TIME..........they never post the roster till late Sept early October......names aren't added until everyone is enrolled and on campus...........
Artimus Gordon
I knew that Rudy! Just piling on because of the bickering!
Rudybryan
Artimus Gordon said:

I knew that Rudy! Just piling on because of the bickering!
oops sorry!!!!!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Does anyone know how to find out how Joni's USA team is doing? I think we are in finals???
Rudybryan
aggiedrjdub said:

Does anyone know how to find out how Joni's USA team is doing? I think we are in finals???
Here's your answer - we are undefated play for Gold against Canada tonight at 7#0pm EDT

https://www.usab.com/womens/u18/schedule.aspx
sharpdressedman
Rudybryan said:

aggiedrjdub said:

Here's your answer - we are undefated play for Gold against Canada tonight at 7#0pm EDT

https://www.usab.com/womens/u18/schedule.aspx
Thank you. Be golden, girls.
Rudybryan
The 2022 USA Basketball Women's U18 National Team secured its fourth victory at the 2022 FIBA U18 Women's Americas Championship, earning a 77-41 quarterfinal win over Mexico Friday at Estadio Obras Sanitarias in Buenos Aires. The USA will now look ahead to its TBA semifinal matchup Saturday.

By virtue of their victory today, the Americans have secured a berth in the 2023 FIBA U19 Women's World Cup.
The U.S. and Mexico faced off in the tournament's first quarterfinal with both teams coming out with energy. The Americans maintained their strong field goal shooting from Wednesday's win over El Salvador and took control in the game's early going. In the half, the U.S. shot 55.9% (19-34 FG) from the field. On the afternoon, they would shoot 46.2% (30-65 FG) from the floor.

En route to the tournament's best scoring performance, Cotie McMahon scored six of the USA's first eight points through the 7:38 mark of the first quarter as Mexico was held scoreless during that stretch. Mexico responded with a 3-pointer out of their own timeout to get on the board.

McMahon, a native of Centerville, Ohio, went on to score 13 of her squad's first 19 to give the U.S. a 19-5 advantage with 4:06 to play in the opening period and an eventual 29-8 lead at the end of the first.

In the first half alone, McMahon eventually totaled her previous tournament-best of 17 points vs. El Salvador. McMahon finished with a tournament-high-tying 21 points (8-13 FG, 1-1 3FG, 4-6 FT) for the game and recorded her first double-double with 10 rebounds and four steals.

"We've just got to keep working. We've got two more games left," McMahon said. "We have to learn one game at a time. I think we can still do better executing and playing together as a team. These next games are important."

Mexico kept a competitive spirit throughout, going on a 6-0 second quarter run from 5:05-4:20 and forcing the U.S. head coach Joni Taylor to take a timeout. The Americans responded and kept Mexico scoreless for the duration of the period, while scoring the last eight points and taking a 47-16 lead into halftime.

Mexico would continue to maintain the pressure on both ends of the floor for the duration of the third quarter, holding the Americans to 17 points and forcing 10 turnovers in the period and matching a 17-point scoring effort themselves.

For their part, Mexico put together the best shooting game against the Americans thus far, but were still the fourth opponent to shoot under 30% (.258%, 17-66 FG).

Kiki Rice scored eight third quarter points and finished the game with 14 while adding six rebounds, a game-high six assists, three steals and one block. Grace Van Slooten had her second straight 11-point effort.

S'Mya Nichols and Kailyn Gilbert missed today's game (health and safety protocols).
Rudybryan
WU 18 fact sheet
taylorswift13
AG
All those bolded names seem like recruits I want, bet their USA Basketball Coach has an advantage in recruiting them
greg.w.h
AG
Rudybryan said:

WU 18 fact sheet
File reference won't work. (url=file:///C:ā€¦)

Try this to download: https://www.usab.com/basketball/media/pdfs/2022/wu18/wu18-fact-sheet_v2.aspx
Rudybryan
greg.w.h said:

Rudybryan said:

WU 18 fact sheet
File reference won't work. (url=file:///C:ā€¦)

Try this to download: https://www.usab.com/basketball/media/pdfs/2022/wu18/wu18-fact-sheet_v2.aspx
thanks greg
Rudybryan
Here's link to live stream if game on now

Rudybryan
USA Won 82 to 77

Congrats coach Taylor

I would have preferred she placed her hand over her heart when they were playing National Anthem

giggitygigem
all those bolded names are Class of 2022 Prospects who have already committed
Kiki Rice-UCLA
Grace Van Slooten-Oregon State
Kailyn Gilbert- Arizona
Cotie McMahon(no relation)-Ohio State

except for 23' S'Mya Nichols out of Kansas #3 Wing #21 Overall

giggitygigem

dag nabbit WE NEED A BIG IN '23 CLASS
aggiedrjdub
AG
That must mean we have some bigger fish on the lineā€¦
giggitygigem
#2 C Aalyah Del Rosario 6'6" mobile with great touch, really good passing big as well. The #3 C Breya Cunningham 6'4" is the more polished prospect on both sides in my opinion as a great rebounder, shot blocker and low post scorer, but I would be surprised if we could get her out of California. After those two there's a huge gap in talent to the next available true center in #7 Letycia Vasconcelos(a Monteverde Teammate of Janiah Barker) although she's talented she can't stay on the floor as she's had a lot of issues with her 6'7" frame. I really liked #9 Rylee Grays 6'3" because she's a hard hat center, really crashes the boards, gets to the line a ton, Pearland is just a an hour and change outside of College Station, and she seems like a real locker room gem with a really beaming personality. All that's remaining in the ESPN Top 100 are two prospects I haven't done any research or heard had any ties to the coaching staff but I trust Joni and Co. Other than the class of '23 I'm looking at the transfer portal, especially with this being Patty and Roby's last season. Big fish or experience.
aggiedrjdub
AG
That's some really good stuff. Thank you for sharing
TrackFan
giggitygigem said:

#2 C Aalyah Del Rosario 6'6" mobile with great touch, really good passing big as well. The #3 C Breya Cunningham 6'4" is the more polished prospect on both sides in my opinion as a great rebounder, shot blocker and low post scorer, but I would be surprised if we could get her out of California. After those two there's a huge gap in talent to the next available true center in #7 Letycia Vasconcelos(a Monteverde Teammate of Janiah Barker) although she's talented she can't stay on the floor as she's had a lot of issues with her 6'7" frame. I really liked #9 Rylee Grays 6'3" because she's a hard hat center, really crashes the boards, gets to the line a ton, Pearland is just a an hour and change outside of College Station, and she seems like a real locker room gem with a really beaming personality. All that's remaining in the ESPN Top 100 are two prospects I haven't done any research or heard had any ties to the coaching staff but I trust Joni and Co. Other than the class of '23 I'm looking at the transfer portal, especially with this being Patty and Roby's last season. Big fish or experience.
Breya Cunningham has already taken official visits to UCLA and Arizona. Her other official visits will be to Southern Cal, Oregon, and Texas.
aggiedrjdub
AG
Does anyone know how training/practices are going? Any news?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.