Sydney Carter joining Vic's staff

3,024 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AG81
aggieFann
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcqG0wCuxMm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
aggiedrjdub
AG
I just saw this. Makes me super sad but I'm happy that she found a good landing spot.
TrackFan
aggieFann said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcqG0wCuxMm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

aggiedrjdub
AG
At least she's still wearing maroon. LOL
Kbeauty63
AG
Guess Coach Taylor didn't have a spot for her. VERY disappointed. But will wish her all the success.
Anchorhold
That's fine. Let her learn and build those recruiting relationships.

Gig'em Sydney. I mean, I hope the team losses every single time and curse the mooooooo, but BTHOprofessionaldevelopment!
taylorswift13
AG
He did this on purpose... this is war!
AggieSports
AG
This really makes me sad, but hopefully she'll be back one day.
BQ_90
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

At least she's still wearing maroon. LOL
its a Aggie picture, look at the ball in the original pic.

I know this is common, but still hillarious.
BQ_90
AG
Kbeauty63 said:

Guess Coach Taylor didn't have a spot for her. VERY disappointed. But will wish her all the success.
If she wants to be a coach, she needs to go see the world outside of College Station.

I know many here hate Vic, but this is pretty common to go work with someone that coached you and its a fantastic opportunity at a big name school.
LIB
Mods, move to old rivalry board
Kbeauty63
AG
BQ_90 said:

Kbeauty63 said:

If she wants to be a coach, she needs to go see the world outside of College Station.

I know many here hate Vic, but this is pretty common to go work with someone that coached you and its a fantastic opportunity at a big name school.

Makes sense - but I would have been happier if she'd gone to Auburn (Johnnie Harris) rather than tu
RAB88
AG
Why hate Vic?

Was he supposed to turn down everybody and every price waiting on us? Vic made the right decision for him. I'm pissed we couldn't get him but that's not his fault.
Lemmys Rickenbacker
Kbeauty63 said:

BQ_90 said:

Kbeauty63 said:

Makes sense - but I would have been happier if she'd gone to Auburn (Johnnie Harris) rather than tu

Did she have an offer to go to Auburn? She was not being retained here did she have other options?
Kbeauty63
AG
Lemmys Rickenbacker said:

Kbeauty63 said:

BQ_90 said:

Kbeauty63 said:

Did she have an offer to go to Auburn? She was not being retained here did she have other options?
I have no clue or information - I was just thinking in terms of working with former 'coaches' - Auburn would have been a good choice as well.
aggiedrjdub
AG
I love her and hate tu but I would have absolutely taken that job as well. Go be great Syd!
greg.w.h
AG
Don't know the background. But I think we need to tamp the rivalry nonsense with players that gave their whole hearts for us and won a national championship. Vic didn't come here because it didn't work out. He's also only a hated enemy as part of a morality play between "the good guys" and "that little institution in Austin." He, too, helped us win an NC.
AG81
AG
I'll always support Sidney Carter. Don't care where she goes. What she did for A&M warrants it. That she's an amazing person off the court demands it. And for the record, I hate tu with a passion. Wished we'd never play them again in anything. Moreso now!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.