Story Poster
Blair Presser
Blair on TexAgs Radio
Texas A&M Women's Basketball

Press Conference: A&M women's hoops travels to face No. 1 South Carolina

January 12, 2022

Gary Blair & Co. look to right the ship after a 0-3 start in conference play as the Aggies travel to face the top-ranked South Carolina Gamecocks on Thursday night. Ahead of the SEC matchup, Blair spoke to the media to preview the contest.

Also included is an interview with Gary Blair from Wednesday’s edition of TexAgs Radio.

Discussion from...

Press Conference: A&M women's hoops travels to face No. 1 South Carolina

1,669 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiedrjdub
fitzwatema
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have been wondering how Covid illness is affecting this team as far as practice and games go. Blair said they have had 6 players out at various times (I think it started during the holidays?) and he will have 2 more gone when they play at S.C. If you are down players at practice this has to hurt, because I think due to Covid there is not a men's practice squad like there has been in years past.

I'm frustrated as are many others, but it's hard to get consistency when you don't have the same lineups because players that should be starting are out sick. Also, could this be a reason the team seems to lack the stamina that we normally see from them?
aggiedrjdub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just hope we can make it into the NCAA tournament at this point. Unfortunately, all teams are dealing with the same issues. I'm ready for this pandemic to end.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.