Destiny Pitts

1,707 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by trackaggie76
Flash02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At the football game I was coming up the steps to my seat and tripped a little dropping my pretzel I had just bought. I picked it up and went on to my seat. About 15 minutes later Destiny came to my seat and brought me a new pretzel. She said she saw me and wanted me to have a new one. Thanks my great friend Coach Blair for recruiting and teaching these kids to be wonderful adults. God Bless you all and Destiny keep being a good person. Amen
jneerman
AG
I observed Destiny and other players interact with younger girls at the summer basketball camps. We can all be proud of these ladies. They represent Texas A&M so well.
fitzwatema
AG
Awesome interaction with one of our women's basketball players! So glad that we have so many high character student athlete's representing Texas A&M!
greg.w.h
AG
Fantastic! My take is many or even most if not all of our athletes take seriously representing us and come because Texas A&M feels like family to them,

If you're in a family that's how you take care of one another! So humbling!
trackaggie76
AG
We could always use some pretzels in FB 3!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.