WBB Banquet

2,599 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiedrjdub
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://secure.touchnet.com/C21490_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=15238
Rudybryan
Ttt
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
sharpdressedman
AggieSports
AG
I bought tickets for the WBB Banquet, but not sure how/where to access them. Any info would be appreciated!
Kbeauty63
AG
AggieSports said:

I bought tickets for the WBB Banquet, but not sure how/where to access them. Any info would be appreciated!
While you buy a 'ticket' - there is not normally a physical ticket. It's more your name & quantity of tickets will be on a list & you will be checked in Monday night.
greg.w.h
AG
Make sure to ask Claudia to add you to her mailing list, too!!
AggieSports
AG
Thanks for the info! I will definitely ask to be added to Claudia's mailing list!
aggiedrjdub
AG
How was the banquet? Any tidbits of info anyone can share?
taylorswift13
AG
Here's some pictures from the event
Kbeauty63
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

How was the banquet? Any tidbits of info anyone can share?

It was good. Anna was the only 'senior' there (since Kayla is coming back as is Destiny I assume because she was there). Aaliyah, N'dea & Ciera did short videos. And Coach Blair had us all toast Coach Starkey for his 9 years.
aggiedrjdub
AG
Thank you for the update
Gap
AG
So, what is the scoop on Destiny Pitts? Does no announcement for the WNBA, or staying, or transferring, or just graduating mean she is coming back to the Ags next season? Her jersey wasn't with the other seniors that are finished at A&M at the front of the ballroom - Ciera Johnson, N'dea Jones, Aaliyah Wilson, and Anna Dreimane.
Kbeauty63
AG
Gap said:

So, what is the scoop on Destiny Pitts? Does no announcement for the WNBA, or staying, or transferring, or just graduating mean she is coming back to the Ags next season? Her jersey wasn't with the other seniors that are finished at A&M at the front of the ballroom - Ciera Johnson, N'dea Jones, Aaliyah Wilson, and Anna Dreimane.
Neither was Kayla's jersey on display. The 4 on display were Aaliyah's, N'dea's, Ciera's & Anna's. Destiny was there, so I do think she is 'staying' for another year.
aggiedrjdub
AG
We need Pitts to stick around for sure!
AggieSports
AG
Banquet was a lot of fun!! Always love seeing our players all dressed up! Never knew Kelly Bond is so funny! Thought the raising of glasses was a nice tribute to Starkey. Sure hope that Destiny is coming back...we sure need her! Sahara getting the most improved makes me excited to see her play next season. We're going to be loaded at the guard/wing position again. Now if we can just add some quality post players, we should be really good again. Will be interesting to see who GB chooses to fill Starkey's spot. Whoever it is, I really hope it's someone who has more of an aggressive defensive philosophy. We're so deep and quick, there's no reason we shouldn't employ more of a pressure defense. IMO that's the one thing keeping us from going farther than we have each year. GB said next season starts today. Ready for it to get here!! Gig Em!!
aggiedrjdub
AG
I agree! Especially with our depth at the guard position. We should be pressing more and forcing more turnovers.
Thymes
aggiedrjdub said:

I agree! Especially with our depth at the guard position. We should be pressing more and forcing more turnovers.
Yes. Can we hire Arizona's defensive coach? Or is defense on that team coached by the HC?
aggiedrjdub
AG
Good question, but I'd like to see that happen as well!
AggieSports
AG
I headed over to Arizona's WBB site to check out their coaching staff. Looks like one of the assistants has a large hand in their defense. Only one problem...he's married to the head coach. Lol Might be a difficult get!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Well that puts a dampener on things. Hahaha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.