FF: who would you most like to see win?

1,757 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mullokmotx
Hand Of God
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UConn, Stanford, South Carolina, or Arizona?

I am rooting for the Huskies. Greatest program of all time. Some people are tired of their success. I enjoy seeing their excellence on display year in and year out. They are the standard that everyone else is chasing. 13 consecutive Final Four appearances is likely a record that will never be broken.
_lefraud_
AG
I find it odd that Uconn has never been runner-up. They either win it all, or lose in the semifinal. \
aggiedrjdub
AG
Do I have to answer? My answer is none of the above. BUT, I guess I'd love to see Arizona take them all down since that's who beat us.
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
fitzwatema
AG
First I would like to see Arizona win it all, get some new blood in there. After that I would say South Carolina - SEC, SEC, SEC!
greg.w.h
AG
He's like Saban. Works with a surfeit of talent but is a very good coach. Superstars at the high school level can either start or get limited playing time. One of his players was out of the LinnMar school district in Iowa where my kids went to school for almost eight years. She was special and did get PT but didn't start much later. Yet she stayed all four years. Then drafted #11 in the WNBA draft. Kiah Stokes.
aggieFann
As much as I would like to see Arizona get past UCONN to make our loss to them look a little better, I just don't see UConn getting beat by one player. I expect a blow out win. So I will have to go with SC winning it all. But then if SC wins it all after we beat them earlier, I will probably get back frustrated. Either way, I'm going with SC now.
alamoaggie64
AG
any of the three that are not Staley.
alamoaggie64
Kbeauty63
AG
Whoa! Stanford beat South Carolina!
fitzwatema
AG
Yes, but South Carolina had a chance at the end and missed 2 point blank shots. For the game South Carolina shot very poorly and Boston picked up her 4th foul early in the 4th leading her to being subbed offense/defense.
JimbosNattyTrophy
AG
South Carolina had a ton of chances to win that game but the refs choked towards the end.
fitzwatema
AG
The refs stunk it up the whole game, let the post players on both sides push, hold, hack, and shove and the would call ticky tack touch fouls. Also missed numerous travels and at least one double dribble. Over all for the tourney officiating has been suspect.
iisanaggie
AG
We are here (way up high) and could see the fouls from our seats. I also couldn't believe that they didn't call a foul on SC when they were trying to stop the clock in the last 9 seconds.
Bucketrunner
Refs had the best seat in the house to just stand and watch the game/wrestling match.
fitzwatema
AG
I bet you could! It was so dang bad! I thought this 2nd crew might do better, but so far I have been disappointed!
Cedar09
Arizona not too bad of a team.
aginlakeway
AG
That was a horrible foul called.
aggiefan09
AG
I thought it was a travel the way her feet bounced nobody really touched her.
Cedar09
It's like a wrestling match!
Hand Of God
AG
So many ticky tacky fouls in the second semifinal. Really taking the life out of the game.
aggiefan09
AG
These refs really have no clue.
greg.w.h
AG
'Zona's team isn't a fluke.
Sports-Ag
AG
Looks like the championship game is going to be fun. That Aggie loss is not looking all too bad now.
mullokmotx
AG
They had UConn down 14 in the 3rd quarter, same as they had us. And UConn missed layups like we missed layups.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.