Why did Jordan Nixon Transfer (nm)

3,118 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggiedrjdub
AggieEyes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know?

Play time?
Coaching style issues?
aggiedrjdub
AG
I feel like I should know this as well, but I'm curious, too. I did see someone on Twitter posting about how they are so happy and proud for her after all she's been through. So idk
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
cs69ag
AG
IDK

What we do know is she started 3 games at pg on the ND 2018 NC team. That team usually started 5 seniors.
We also know that Muffet McGraw retired after 33 yrs. This year ND went 10-10 and did not make the NCAA tournament.

We can speculate from there. Looks like Jordan made a great decision, and will hopefully guide us to the Final Four and be back for 2-3 yrs on our team!
Papa Joe
AG
Not sure why she transferred; but, maybe so she could be the star at A&M?
I am rooting for Jordan Nixon to lead the way for her team! Gig 'em!!!
_mpaul
AG
Did Blair recruit her our of high school?
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Rudybryan
https://www.ndinsider.com/basketball/womens/notre-dame-point-guard-jordan-nixon-to-transfer/article_8dcff330-eee5-511f-a087-83ce2288cb1c.html

https://ndsmcobserver.com/2019/06/nixon-announces-departure-from-notre-dame/
Ags83
AG
Don't know why she transferred but I think Coach Blair mentioned in the last post game interview that he credits his wife for convincing her to come to Aggieland. His wife had a good talk with Jordan's mom.
box65
AG
Well she went from a Catholic high school in NYC to a Catholic university and her college coach surprised her and retired. Also, maybe the fact that her high school coach is an Aggie grad helped to seal the deal.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Is it possible her injuries caused the ND coaches to turn to another point guard?
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
aggiedrjdub
AG
I think that is probably what happened? She had a hard time working her back into the line up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.