Dawgs will be a tough game today!

1,643 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Sterling82
cs69ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, we whipped them at Reed in the 3rd qtr to open up a very tight game. Their 5 position player, Staiti, got in early foul trouble and fouled out of the game. Caldwell did not score at Reed but had 20 points yesterday vs UK.
We know Gabby can shoot and Morrison is a lock down defender.

We need to continue to bring our A game!
DogCompany74
AG
The real strength of this team is that it is not dependent upon the performance of just one or two players. There is a confidence level that the seniors have transfered to the rest of the team Georgia is a good team and they may very well.win today but I don't think it will be because we were outplayed or outcoached.
Hell Bent Canine -All or None
cs69ag
AG
I expect our team to play hard and win the game! Just stated in will likely be a tough game.

BTW....how do u lose a game if u out play and out coach the other team?
sharpdressedman
cs69ag said:

I expect our team to play hard and win the game! Just stated in will likely be a tough game.

BTW....how do u lose a game if u out play and out coach the other team?
**** happens.
cs69ag
AG
We were out played today and lost. You can decide whether we were out coached or not today.
90ags
Hope its used as humility and motivation for the big tournament. Team needs to learn that wins aren't given just because you're ranked #1.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
aggiebrad94
AG
Better to lose in this tournament vs. the next.
Sterling82
My only thought was why keep challenging staiti when fouls are called blocks? We lost touch by barreling inside for 3-4 straight possessions and never had a shot hit the rim.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.