Aggie Uniform Shorts?

4 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Anonymous Source
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First of all congrats on a great game and Championship! I'm sure we'll play SC again - maybe two more times? (Which would be a good thing cause the second time would be in the NCAA Semi finals or finals.)

Do the girls wear the same uniform shorts or do some of them roll or hem them up?

Whatever they do, keep doing it!

Kbeauty63
AG
it seems to be a little bit of both - some roll the cuffs up - others roll the waistbands to make them 'shorter'
greg.w.h
AG
Creme in today's bracketology: Carolina needs to win the SEC tournament to keep the #1 and we need to advance to the final to do so. Prior to the game he claimed both are 1s.
aggiedrjdub
AG
I saw that also. I really think it depends on what happens in all the conference tournament championships. Hard to imagine a loss at this point would effect our seeding in my opinion. I want to win it all, though, so I'm definitely not even thinking of that. I feel like NC State or Louisville will have another loss bc they will probably play each other again. Stanford could lose. Baylor could lose. The only lock to win their conference championship IMO is UConn since their conference seems so weak. Thoughts?
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
Southlake
Used to be the Conference tournament performance did not affect NCAA seeds but in a somewhat arbitrary process you know it holds sway.
Anonymous Source
S
Southlake said:

First of all congrats on a great game and Championship! I'm sure we'll play SC again - maybe two more times? (Which would be a good thing cause the second time would be in the NCAA Semi finals or finals.)

Do the girls wear the same uniform shorts or do some of them roll or hem them up?

Whatever they do, keep doing it!

Believe it or not, both the shorts and the tops are tailored to fit each player to their specifications and preferences.
Gig 'Em
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.