Anriel Howard WWE Wrestler

3,431 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by greg.w.h
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this but Anriel is with the WWE.

"The latest class of recruits has reported for training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla. The group brings a wide array of experience to the WWE PC, including independent and international wrestling experience as well as in professional sports."

https://www.wwe.com/article/dezmond-xavier-zachary-wentz-alex-zayne-among-new-recruits-reporting-to-wwe-performance
trackaggie76
AG
That's an interesting career choice but if it works for her that's great!
greg.w.h
AG
Guessing she's going with the ring name Lashes???
BQ_90
AG
So wrassling was the masters program at MSU that prompted the transfer.
Thymes
I thought she was going to be a sportscaster.
jvanbeek
AG
When does she debut? Or has she?

https://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2021/05/06/how-wwe-signing-anriel-howard-could-succeed-and-how-it-could-change-the-business/
Jim VanBeek '85, '99
Dinger
WWE goes through a tough training period with character development at the same time. It can take years before she even does house shows. Their development league, NXT, is one of the biggest promotions going in the world. It's going to be a while before she gets on it.
greg.w.h
AG
Dont Tase Me Bro said:

WWE goes through a tough training period with character development at the same time. It can take years before she even does house shows. Their development league, NXT, is one of the biggest promotions going in the world. It's going to be a while before she gets on it.
Character development in wrestling means acting lessons, amirite???
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.