PSA on Season Ticket Location Selection

1,134 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wicked Good Ag
Gap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When selecting your season tickets next week, a couple of things to remember:
  • Elevators will not be accessible to take to the lower bowl and any seating area this season.
  • There will be no floor access, concessions, or facilities in the lower level during events.

In a note from the 12th Man Foundation today, they mentioned:

Quote:

When considering seat location, please note that lower rows will not be accessible from the floor level. Seating areas will only be accessible from the top of the mezzanine section. For example, a seat in Section 119, Row A would require 34 steps down from the top of the mezzanine and 34 steps back up to the concession stands and facilities.

Link to Women's Basketball 2020-21 Season Ticket Seating Map:
http://fanone.campaign.adobe.com/res/fanone_mkt_prod1/c1d737f040ea580a46b25ac8bc92cc09.pdf

Just something to think about as what you thought were the most desirable seats for yourself in previous years, may not be this year due to the covid related seating changes.
greg.w.h
AG
But is it confirmed the seats will be arranged in rows? Someone else wanted to know...
Rudybryan
family groups two seat spacing and every other row is what I heard.......I opt OUT
Bucketrunner
They can do their little virtual signaling without our presence.
G Hunny Ag
Rudy. Do you have inside info about how our team is handling the national anthem at games? trying to decide whether to opt out of our tickets. thanks
Rudybryan
G Hunny Ag said:

Rudy. Do you have inside info about how our team is handling the national anthem at games? trying to decide whether to opt out of our tickets. thanks
I have no inside but since volleyball did......and our wbb athletes have been so vocal if I had to guess
I would say yes that someone will do something. I am not interested in politics being brought into basketball...I and my friends go to the games to have fun etc......2020 has been a bust.......I along with a lot of people I know have opted out.......

Haven't watched any sports this year missed entire NBA season and couldn't tell you who won and don't care......haven't seen NFL game saw no hockey.......no volleyball....no soccer......no softball......haven't been on campus since SEC gms

They have the right of free speech I served in military to preserve that but I also have the right to the same and the right of choice therefore I OPT OUT

BQ_90
AG
I'm not until tomorrow, if anyone picks today please screen shot the seats if you can.

Not hoping I'll get anything tomorrow but nosebleed seats.

Kbeauty63
AG
my time is not until Thursday. But I did talk to someone from 12th Man last week - they aren't planning on opening the 2nd level. And my seats are in an area that should be ok (other than having to move down a row).
BQ_90
AG
Kbeauty63 said:

my time is not until Thursday. But I did talk to someone from 12th Man last week - they aren't planning on opening the 2nd level. And my seats are in an area that should be ok (other than having to move down a row).
thanks for the info
jvanbeek
AG
Soccer and volleyball both had some on their knees.

Soccer had a unity picture with both teams. Volleyball had teams line up around sidelines all around court for a moment of reflection.
Jim VanBeek '85, '99
Wicked Good Ag
VB did three things for the first two games. A video then nation anthem and then unity kneeling with everyone after. I don't remember the video for the second set of games but may have missed being preoccupied.
About 6-7 knelt from team on VB during anthem.
Two from LSU did same during anthem and add one more that did the black power fist
No one from Miss State during anthem.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.