Tickets

1,676 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Kbeauty63
12th Man Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did I miss something? Are fans going to be allowed at the games? Did I pay for my tickets? I don't remember going through the seat selection process. Looks like I need to call the TMF.
Rudybryan
not a peep has come our way ---- you have not missed.....they are just finishing schedule
Kbeauty63
AG
They took one payment & then stopped. I emailed & they said it was on hold. With a much shorter season/number of games I would assume they are trying to hammer out how many home games we WILL have. Then they will have to deal with the seating issue
Kbeauty63
AG
Just got an email from 12th man about season tickets/seat selection - so check your email account associated with your basketball tickets
12th Man Ag
AG
Interesting. I guess I will see what seats are open during my appointment and go from there. Seems like they are way over correcting with the distance they' are moving fans back from the court.
cs69ag
AG
Based on the selection process, and my selection the 4th day, the virus, wearing masks, etc.
I am planning to opt out and move my ticket to next year with my same seat that I have had
for the last 11 yrs.
I was planning to leave anyway at the first sign of disrespect for our National Anthem and our Flag.
Hopefully that bs will be long gone by next season.

Kbeauty63
AG
I think Men's goes 1st - but I could be wrong. My selection is 11/12 before noon. I emailed 12th man with a question & got a little more info. Every other row will be used, and there has to be 2 seats between 'groups'. In my case I have one seat & my 2 friends who I go with have their individual seats. So, we'll have 2 seats between each of us - on the same row. But once we get there - we can sit where we want 'within our seats'. If that makes any sense...
Rudybryan
I opt out.......told them I wanted my money back.......no problem I was told....we will see how long it takes
jvanbeek
AG
10:50am Wednesday, 11/11/2020. The green areas are mostly closed, they just have a few seats left. There were very few options for three seats. I took three, way up in 105. One other set left in section 105. Seats are way, way worse than normal. I didn't even bother with the men since what is left is up in the corners.
Jim VanBeek '85, '99
trackaggie76
AG
Me too---I rolled over to next year! Maybe some of the games will be on TV.
greg.w.h
AG
trackaggie76 said:

Me too---I rolled over to next year! Maybe some of the games will be on TV.
All except tournaments and home games on opponent courts that don't have broadcast agreements. If we are ranked it likely will be broadcast other than tournaments.

Of course at Austin can be modestly problematic...
BQ_90
AG
here is my section as of 12:33

Kbeauty63
AG
so, the 'green' are the available seats? YIKES! Did you get close to your normal seats? Makes me nervous for my time tomorrow.
BQ_90
AG
Yes green is open. Yes we got our normal seats
Rudybryan
BQ_90 said:

Yes green is open. Yes we got our normal seats
what's your normal section
BQ_90
AG
101 the one I posted above
Kbeauty63
AG
got one row down from my normal seats. Happy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.