The team has published their stand

9,068 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by trackaggie76
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lots of fragile people in here getting their feelings hurt by someone else's actions or beliefs.
Gap
AG
CDub06 said:

Lots of fragile people in here getting their feelings hurt by someone else's actions or beliefs.
How do you feel about me taking Texas A&M's forum to push my beliefs? Perhaps, I'll be taking the court to advocate for a change in Roe v Wade before tip-off. Even extremely leftist companies like Costco demand of their employees to not do this on company time to respect the customers and fellow employees.
IPA4Me
I posted this on the Football forum but I think it is a better fit here.

I believe, the NCAA, SEC and Director Bjork are getting a distorted vision of the level of discontent from College Sports fans in 2020. The Covid pandemic has masked the effects of the misplaced "social justice" kneeling during the National Anthem.

As an example, I like many on this forum donate on a regular basis to the 12th man (since 97). Although I gave up my football tickets awhile back, we have softball, soccer, volleyball, W. basket seasons tickets. Because of the pandemic, I've transferred all my season tickets over to 2021 so I'm paid thru next season and into 2022. When it comes time to renew my 12th man membership and all seasons' tickets for 2022, I'll not support any A&M team that kneels for the National Anthem.

There are many other and much better ways to show solidarity and speak out against racism than the Marxist, anti-American display of disrespect for the flag of our nation. The following is an excellent article that Mr. Bjork and some of the nave Woke students need to read before they flush all this down the toilet.
[url=https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/american-sports-letting-america/][/url]https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/american-sports-letting-america/

I hope over the next 6 months they can get this worked out but if not it's been fun. As the article says, "As fans, we can only hope and pray that these feckless leaders will reconsider their embrace of the BLM cult .."
trackaggie76
AG
I just listened to Buzz's press conference and he said that the SEC script has been changed and the men's team will not be on the court during the National Anthem. I wonder if the same schedule will be in effect for WBB..
MUAG
Thanks for posting the link-American Sports are letting America Down by Jason Whitlock. An article that everyone should read.
MUAG
rrtodds
AG
Outstanding article ... the ladies need to study this article and revise their "stand"!!!
timberag
AG
Article in this morning's Eagle, WBB team will be in the locker room during the playing of the National Anthem. I will be at the game and support the team.
trackaggie76
AG
Yep. Just read that also! Good decision IMO.
EagleLM
Was greatly disappointed that two men's track team members kneeled during the national anthem at the Aggie intrasquad track meet Friday night. Didn't think that was going to happen.
trackaggie76
AG
I was there---guess I missed that!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.