Eriny Kindred Commits

1,834 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Raven
Gap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Class of 2021 from Del Valle HS in the Austin area.

She is ranked #71 in the ESPN national list and is a 6'1" wing.

Welcome Eriny!

fitzwatema
AG
She sounds very well grounded in her commit video and looks like she can play some ball! Welcome to Aggieland!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
greg.w.h
AG
I don't recall seeing such a complete acknowledgement of people who helped an athlete get to the point of accepting a college athletic scholarship before. What a gracious gesture to family, friends, coaches, and community.

And then the simple, powerful announcement quietly and poignantly highlighted our school as her choice for moving forward academically and athletically.

Tightly produced including clips of her speaking for the soundtrack of her voice carefully and with well-engineered sound balance causing it to be fully understandable the entire video. Just amazing to watch and that's in addition to what she said and who, besides people, she acknowledged.

Even the music didn't distract but slowly, meticulously sets a pace for the progression of her words that allowed her to speak quickly without sounding like she was hurrying.

I'm so impressed. I don't expect all our incoming athletes to do this or to imitate it. I just want to express thorough appreciation to E for doing that. Makes me want to see her play NOW!!!
Rudybryan
greg.w.h said:

I don't recall seeing such a complete acknowledgement of people who helped an athlete get to the point of accepting a college athletic scholarship before. What a gracious gesture to family, friends, coaches, and community.

And then the simple, powerful announcement quietly and poignantly highlighted our school as her choice for moving forward academically and athletically.

Tightly produced including clips of her speaking for the soundtrack of her voice carefully and with well-engineered sound balance causing it to be fully understandable the entire video. Just amazing to watch and that's in addition to what she said and who, besides people, she acknowledged.

Even the music didn't distract but slowly, meticulously sets a pace for the progression of her words that allowed her to speak quickly without sounding like she was hurrying.

I'm so impressed. I don't expect all our incoming athletes to do this or to imitate it. I just want to express thorough appreciation to E for doing that. Makes me want to see her play NOW!!!
Of Greg you said it all and covered the bases.....welcome Eriny Kindred
Raven
S
Very well done! Congratulations to all involved.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.