Vic to tu.

4,438 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MidTnAg
rsincs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't see that coming.
RC II
S
Me either. In fact I would have bet money against that ever happening. I suppose he realized Gary wasn't ever going to retire and he made hay while the sun was shining. I am still in shock though.
Houstonag
AG
Another case of poor management on the part of ADs over the years. We are too slow to act. This will guarantee poor recruiting until Blair retires. Sorry, this is business.
OlArmy
AG
The smartest thing for MSU to do is to hire Johnnie Harris as head coach. That would fix the recruiting problem for us.
Do the Christian thing, BTHO Baylor!!!
Bucketrunner
We should hire Johnnie. She's Schaefer's secret weapon
RC II
S
Does anyone know what Maryann Baker's status is?
PlanoAg98
AG
Who is to say that Vic won't come if A&M comes calling?
Thymes
PlanoAg98 said:

Who is to say that Vic won't come if A&M comes calling?
I thought it was unlikely that he'd leave Mississippi State for A&M, and it's even less likely that he'd come to A&M now.

PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

I thought it was unlikely that he'd leave Mississippi State for A&M, and it's even less likely that he'd come to A&M now.
That's right. He & A&M did not leave on too good of terms IIRC.
Skull Session
Oh great! More damn whining articles out of austin about how we should play each other again.
They put one up with comments from tom Hagen awhile back. I didn't bother to read it and no one bothered to post it here for ridicule.

We should be more focused on improving the baseball and softball programs anyway! Both are stagnant at best.
rrtodds
AG
A&M won't be calling no "praise the Lord and hook em" soon-to-be "has been". texas u is a great place for hot coaches go to chill. vic and tu deserve each other.

Strike 1 ... Any coach, any conference other than vic and the SEC were welcome to take senior transfer Anriel since she didn't want to be here. On top of recruiting and signing AH ... the timing was crap.

Strike 2 ... vic was the invited 2018 Muster speaker for the local Brazos County Muster. During his talk he mentioned that he would be leaving directly from the MSC to Easterwood to fly back to Starkville to host a senior grad transfer candidate. My understanding is that it was, yes ... Anriel Howard.

Strike 3 ... vic the dic* is the descriptiive name of tu's newest coach as a friend shared about dealing with him as a high school parent.

So, I've lost most all respect for him and have no desire to have him back in any capacity.
Class of 65
AG
I think Harris has used all of her elgibility
MidTnAg
AG
PlanoAg98 said:

Quote:

That's right. He & A&M did not leave on too good of terms IIRC.
Curious. Based on . . .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.