Texas A&M vs Arkansas at 1pm

6,580 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BQ92
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
outhustled again !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
fitzwatema
AG
mullokmotx said:

Gary just said Ciera might have more than a sprain. Also that we thought Carter got hit on the hand. Gary just told a reporter asking Carter about the WNBA was not a fair question. Only question is which 5 seed spot we will have and will that send us to Iowa City, Tuscon, Corvallis, or Chicago.
I was at work and couldn't watch the game, very disappointed to hear the team lost a big lead and lost in the last minute of the game. I selfishly hope they get put in Iowa City since I am in Des Moines and could drive to the games. Sad to hear that Ciera went out early and could be out for a while.
Wicked Good Ag
fitzwatema said:

mullokmotx said:

Gary just said Ciera might have more than a sprain. Also that we thought Carter got hit on the hand. Gary just told a reporter asking Carter about the WNBA was not a fair question. Only question is which 5 seed spot we will have and will that send us to Iowa City, Tuscon, Corvallis, or Chicago.
I was at work and couldn't watch the game, very disappointed to hear the team lost a big lead and lost in the last minute of the game. I selfishly hope they get put in Iowa City since I am in Des Moines and could drive to the games. Sad to hear that Ciera went out early and could be out for a while.

I wouldn't count on five seed at this point depending on games in other conference tourneys
fitzwatema
AG
You are probably right about the seeding dropping down, especially if Ciera is going to be out for the tourney. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens when the brackets get announced.
Gap
AG
Give me a 6 seed if possible instead of a 5 seed.

If the team gets it back together, I'd prefer to stay out of the bracket with the 1 seed as long as possible.
sharpdressedman
I saw the second half, it was clear to me that Arky was going to find a way to win, and our players were just waiting for it to happen. This season is a huge disappointment for a lot of reasons. **** happens, and it rained all over this team.
trackaggie76
AG
Disappointing all the way around!
BQ92
AG
Sigh
Texagsubscriber
Preseason number 1 in conference to this result. Very disappointing year.
NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
mullokmotx
AG
I wish we had gotten the ball inside to Anna more. I'm sure that was the plan with Cierra and Anna had 2 quick baskets and it looked like they couldn't guard her. I didn't notice if Arkansas then started to guard her after that.
trackaggie76
AG
We are regressing at tourney time and probably have lost Ciera until next year. Oh well, maybe CC will score 30+ in the tourney.
BQ92
AG
mullokmotx said:

I wish we had gotten the ball inside to Anna more. I'm sure that was the plan with Cierra and Anna had 2 quick baskets and it looked like they couldn't guard her. I didn't notice if Arkansas then started to guard her after that.

Then the plan was for Carter to go one on three and lift up an awkward miss, over and over ?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.