Dance team

1,490 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by oklaunion
txtomster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would like to say , please clap for the dance team ! Those ladies deserve praise and support like any other athletes. They work hard - and I am a woman poster too.
oklaunion
They should demand better music from the DJ. Some of that crap they dance to isn't even music.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
oklaunion said:

They should demand better music from the DJ. Some of that crap they dance to isn't even music.
That is 100% decided by the Dance Team. They choose it and come up with the routines for each song they use.
Artimus Gordon
A lot of times the music is so cringeworthy it does detract from the dance performance! Which is unfortunate, because your crowd consists of a bunch of grey and blue hairs! They need to play to the crowd more, until the students come back to basketball!
oklaunion
I didn't intend to sound like I don't clap due to the music selections. I do appreciate their athleticism and exuberance. But if they are the ones selecting the songs, I agree with the previous poster regarding playing to the crowd. While it appears the majority of the attendees are over 60, can you imagine if they didn't show up? The place would be a ghost arena. Heck, yesterday 90% of the students didn't even stand after halftime. All 50 of them.
Dance to AC/DC or even Toto. Yesterday, a couple of times, the dance team ended their routine before the 'song' was over and stood there and looked at one another like the song should have already ended. I felt badly for them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.