LS who coming to Reed this Thursday

1,198 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by biobioprof
cs69ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
May be the most competitive game left on the home schedule.
Mitchell and Pointer have given us problems in the past. LSU plays us tough.
I think they are a couple players short of having a balanced attack, but only lost by 8 at home to the FSU
team that beat us by 20 on a neutral court.

Our coaches look like they have our team getting closer to peaking at the right time. Jones and Wilson coming on strong now. Sham very confident and playing well. Balanced scoring the last two games is encouraging as the better teams in these upcoming tough road games will try to wear Carter out by rotating defenders who are fresh, and double teaming her so she will need to give up the ball...then play like heck to try and keep it from going back in her hands.

LSU is a poor free throw % team, but Pointer is good at it. They also don't shoot or make a lot of 3 balls.
In the past against us, they have been able to dribble drive and pass off well or kick it out for an open shot.
They have been playing us very tough at Reed, and beating us at their place.
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cs69ag said:

May be the most competitive game left on the home schedule.
I think you're right. I knew this from when the schedule came out, but it feels different now that it's still before classes start and the home schedule will be devoid strong matchups.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.