*****BTHO Arkansas******

5,758 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by biobioprof
cs69ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In the pregame radio interview with Tom T., Coach said he liked our chances if we had 4 players score in double figures. He got that tonight!
BQ_90
AG
Big win, I was worried about this game.
greg.w.h
AG
All eight that played had five or more minutes except Aahliyah Jackson with 4:53. Sounds like we have our primary rotation.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Couldn't get sec+ from the athletic page - somehow after many tries, I got the broadcast without sound

on ESPN.com !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
BQ_90
AG
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

Couldn't get sec+ from the athletic page - somehow after many tries, I got the broadcast without sound

on ESPN.com !
I know our last men's game at reed was video only. Maybe this was the case at Arky
cs69ag
AG
In thinking about the Arky game again, we played 3 very good quarters. Too many turnovers in the 3rd qtr.
We won by 7, but the Arky player who made 6 3 balls made two of them with lucky bank shots, or the score would have likely had a larger margin!

We now have 3 quality wins...TCU, Ga Tech and Arky! I am still having a problem dealing with the FSU loss by 20. Our other wins are nice but vs marginal opponents.
Gap
AG
Our RPI is currently #5.

1 - Connecticut
2 - Louisville
3 - Missouri St.
4 - South Carolina
5 - Texas A&M
6 - Stanford
7 - Oregon St.
8 - UCLA
9 - Gonzaga
10 - Florida St.

Oklahoma St. is another quality win. They are RPI #27.
cs69ag
AG
I am no longer very confident in the Women;s Real Time RPI. Yes, I have posted their info twice recently/
Last post I started with FWIW. Today they show us 2-0 in SEC play. We should be after Monday night vs Ole Miss, but are not today.

Then clicking on Texas A&M in their ranking, their prediction for the rest of the season
is presented. Shows us going 10-7 in the SEC, and there are only 16 games. Before Arky game, they had us losing by 5. They show us losing at UK and Bama in our next two road games. I think we go 2-0. We have owned UK at their place last couple of trips, and Bama still a lower level team in the SEC.

The NCAA DIV I thru 1/4/20 has us 7th in their rankings. So we are likely a top 8 or 2 seed team at this point.
FSU lost to a good Syracuse team on the road by one point for their first loss. Still ranked below us even at 14-1 with 20 point win over us.

For me, anything less than an Elite 8 this year will be under achieving, I was thinking with Senior team next year,
a Final Four would be the minimum, but with Carter likely going pro after this year, that is unlikely unless Nixon
can make up for a lot of her points. Point guard will also be a huge question next year with both Sham and Carter gone. Green has not played much this year, and has struggled when she has. Hard to know re the freshmen coming in, but they usually don't play a lot for GB unless Carter type talent.
biobioprof
BQ_90 said:

BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

on ESPN.com !
I know our last men's game at reed was video only. Maybe this was the case at Arky
there was sound when I streamed it live. I just found it on the ESPN app and there is sound.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.