Wrapped up non-conference play in style!

1,383 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by biobioprof
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texas A&M Women's Basketball is at Reed Arena.
46 mins College Station
Wrapped up non-conference play in style!

Cedar09
Great game!! Lots of players played!
cs69ag
AG
Very weak opponent. Starkey not happy with our play. Agree that it was good that all the players played.
greg.w.h
AG
Glad we dominated. These games are scrimmages with a little fun thrown in. Need to know the game plan and work it like a full-speed still.

Almost doubling an opponent admittedly is satisfying. It was what was expected: a win. Good wrap up for non-conf regardless.
biobioprof
cs69ag said:

Very weak opponent. Starkey not happy with our play. Agree that it was good that all the players played.
I heard that post-game interview too - that may be the harshest I've ever heard him be. He even stopped and corrected a statement that N'dea and Kayla had played well to say that they "shot the ball well".

It's consistent with what Blair said in his post-game as well.

BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Getting 5 fouls in a 40 point win not smart !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
aggiedrjdub
AG
I am really confused by the consistency of our play. We don't seem to have a team that likes to stomp on an opponents necks and put them away. It's almost as if they turn the burners on only when necessary which scares me for conference play. I've watched almost every minute of the last few games and our defense is very sluggish; didn't seem to fill the gaps on the press. Offense seems pretty consistent, though? Carter seems to be able to score at will when given the chance to drive. Idk; thoughts? Thanks and gig'em!
biobioprof
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.