Long road ahead, but off to a great start!

1,334 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by biobioprof
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texas A&M Women's Basketball
2 hrs
Long road ahead, but off to a great start!

Your undefeated Aggies sit at No. 6 in the latest AP Top 25 poll.

#GigEm

West Point Aggie
AG
"Great"?

Needing a put back bucket to beat rice (a team they should have pummeled UConn style) say otherwise...

Maybe all the hype went to their head
Let’s Go Brandon!
Gap
AG
Rice was 28-4 last year with a RPI of 30. They had 3 top 25 losses and a loss in the Carolinas to North Carolina.

They return an Ogwumike and 6'9" Nancy Mulkey.

I would have loved to have pummeled them but they have a good program and I'm 100% happy to have that W.
BQ92
AG
West Point Aggie said:

"Great"?

Needing a put back bucket to beat rice (a team they should have pummeled UConn style) say otherwise...

Maybe all the hype went to their head

I was surprised Rice wasn't ranked. They are a solid team.
CDub06
AG
An average SMU team handled Rice with more ease than we did. There's no sugarcoating that performance.
cs69ag
AG
the expected start at 3-0....a good start but not great at Rice

not getting enough balanced scoring....need more from the 1 position and the two 4 position players,
trackaggie76
AG
This was also the first road game for this team and they did what it took to win! I'll take it....
aggieFann
cs69ag said:

the expected start at 3-9....a good start but not great at Rice

not getting enough balanced scoring....need more from the 1 position and the two 4 position players,
Agreed
biobioprof
cs69ag said:

the expected start at 3-9....a good start but not great at Rice

3-9?

I think the season start would be better described as good but not great. Hoping the Rice game was the start of Kayla getting back to where she left off last season. I still think N'dea will score more this year, but the hamstring issues have slowed that down. I don't expect Sham will be a prolific scorer but she'll do better.

Carter seemed to run out of gas on offense but I was pleased with her defense late in the game. If Wilson can get back to how she was playing before her injury, I think that will help a lot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.